SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
greekshambo

New (to me) salt-free seasonings...

shambo
16 years ago

...I've purchased this month: I'm always on the look out and thought others might be interested too.

From savoryspiceshop.com --

**Za'atar Seasoning with toasted sesame seeds, sumac berries, thyme, oregano,savory, & hyssop

**Marrakech Moroccan Spice with cinnamon, turmeric, nutmeg, mace, white pepper, galangal, black & green cardamom, ginger, anise, allspice, rose, & cloves

**Baharat with Hungarian sweet paprika, black pepper, coriander, cumin, Chinese red pepper, cloves, cinnamon, & cardamom

**Black Canyon Chili Powder with Ground ancho, cocoa powder, garlic, toasted onion, cinnamon, Mexican oregano & habanero (I like the addition of cocoa & cinnamon)

**Woody Creek BBQ Seasoning with Paprika, honey powder, allspice, Chimayo, mace, black pepper, garlic, cinnamon, thyme, dill, onion, Mexican oregano & ancho (I like the touch of sweetness that the honey powder provides)

From McCormick Spices (found in your local grocery store) --

**Worcestershire Ground Black Pepper Blend - It's a combo of regular black pepper with Worcestershire powder. My husband loves to add pepper to his low sodium food, so I thought he'd really enjoy this.

**Smokehouse Ground Black Pepper - This is a combo of black pepper & powdered smoke flavoring.

I like to keep an assortment of unique spice blends on the table so my husband can doctor up his meals to his heart's content. I do a pretty good job of preparing tasty low sodium foods, but sometimes he wants a bit more flavor and the different blends give him a sense of control rather than deprivation.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH