SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
deeeeeleeeeete

Don't know nuthin about cell phones

Debbie Downer
14 years ago

Im one of five people whoÂs never had a cell phone. I just know IÂm going to lose that sucker the same way I continually misplace the TV remote The house is burning down and whereÂs the freakin phone!

However after paying nearly 40 dollars last month for 9 measly calls on my att land line, its way past time to ditch it and go to prepaid cellular. I donÂt make many calls, although I might go thru periods when I might, if I have to look for a job (or whatever) so IÂm looking for reasonably affordable..

IÂm looking at the brochures but want to know  are there hidden charges I should know you about? If it says 300 minutes for $30 is that the end of it or do they nickel and dime you to death with other charges.

Does any cell phone you buy work with any company? Or you have to use what they give you?

If thereÂs no coverage in certain areas, what do you do? Are you just out of luck if you have a relative in remote parts of Nevada say or Idaho?

Recommendations? Above all, accountability and customer service is what I want and would pay a little extra for.

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living