SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
neetsiepie

Just had to share some brightness

neetsiepie
11 years ago

My eldest DD has been unemployed for the last year. She was an unpaid intern with the District Attorney's Victim's Assistance program, and once that ended, continued to volunteer with the program as a victim's advocate. She's been trying to land a job but to no avail-she was considering going back to retail until she could land a job in her field. But today, she got a job with another District Attorney's office in the town she went to college in. She's thrilled and so am I.

Last week her fiance was admitted to the hospital to have a GIST tumor removed from his stomach. Poor DD spent the week there with him-and he got to go home today. He's on the road to recovery and coming along great.

I got a call that my son has officially been released from parole-he can never be sent back to prison for putting up stickers on light poles again!! What a harrowing ordeal that has been-kid was on probation for 3 years, then had it revoked, spent 13 months in prison due to a paperwork screw up, and then another year on parole. He's officially free!! Now we can pursue his pardon/expunsion.

And in 35 days I will have my arms around Joe Elliott and the rest of Def Leppard. It can't get better than that!

Comments (6)