SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mcakeshop_gw

Initial House Plan - Need Critism

mcakeshop
12 years ago

Hello - We have done a rough draw up of our plan and have gone through it multiple times. The last couple nights we have tried to recreate the rooms in our house now and tonight we even moved our master bed to simulate this plan. Now we are hoping that other people might go through this and see if we are missing anything before we have a professional draw it up for us.

A few notes to consider. Our lot is in a New Urbanism development so we have an alley load garage meaning our garage will be in the rear of our house. Our house is facing a park so we wanted to make sure we had good views from the kitchen and living room.

On the side I decorate cakes (hence the name) which is why we want the wider and longer kitchen island and a somewhat larger pantry. Right now we are probably reaching or have already reached our max on sq ft. After we rearranged our MBed tonight we realized we need an extra foot between the foot of our bed and our dresser. In my design all of the furniture (except living room furniture) is to scale of our current furniture we will be putting in the new house.

Thank in advance for your help. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again!

Here is a link that might be useful: House Plan

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!