SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
debbie814

James you really know me...

debbie814
17 years ago

I think half the fun with these swaps is finding out who your swap partner is. I was lucky enough to receive from JimTex (James). James, I love everything that you sent and will always think of you when I cook Thai food. Thank you for your patience with me posting this. Your package arrived just as we were leaving for the cottage for the weekend. I quickly notified Ann that it arrived so you would know the package arrived safely. Everything was beautifully wrapped and I am saving the wrapping paper. LOL

James sent me a wonderful cookbook -- Thailand The Beautiful Cookbook. This has beautiful photos and is a cookbook that I will treasure and put on display. James knew that I was interested in trying some Thai cooking, and IÂm going to love using the recipes from this cookbook. Thanks James!

{{gwi:1467283}}

James made me an exceptional item. IÂve always admired the decorative dried gourds at the craft shows, and guess whatÂ..James is ones of those talented individuals that paints gourds. The gourd is a work of art that I will always treasure. I canÂt thank James enough! Again, I am so glad James was my swap partner.

{{gwi:1467284}}

And I received a bottle of wine. We didnÂt waste any time and have already tried the wine. ItÂs a good sipping wine on a rainy and cold Sunday afternoon. The wine was produced in James town, on the Gulf Coast. Not bad for a Gulf Coast wine! LOL Joe is in the kitchen preparing Buffalo chicken (his signature dish from college days), and I am sipping wine and typing this thank you note. LOL

{{gwi:1467285}}

James, thank you for your nice note. IÂm glad that you enjoyed having me as your swap partner, and the feeling is very mutual. Thanks again!! You have a friend in New York, Debbie

Comments (35)