SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
john_g_gw

So do you really want to know what a real tech is worth?

john_g
15 years ago

How do I say this without bragging about it? Frankly, when you think about the responsibility that this demonstrates, its scary what the potential outcome could have been. More than anything what this really points out is just how important it is to use a shop that employs techs that have the right tools and equipment. Techs that go to schools to stay up to date with the technology, and who take enough pride in their work to make sure that the cars are repaired correctly.

One of my customers just walked in a few minutes ago. He easily is one of my best customers. On December 27th, he had a drunk driver roll through a stop sign and he totaled his van in the accident. Now him and his wife were a little bruised up, but otherwise OK. Not three months ago I had to repair his van for a transmission problem, and I repaired the airbag system at the same time. The EMT actually told him, its a good thing they had their seat belts on, and that they had airbags. The collision occurred while they were traveling at approximately 50mph, he never even had a chance to hit the brakes. His van is gone, they are both here and are OK.

He stopped by to tell me, he was glad I talked him into fixing that part of the car. Sad that his beloved van is gone, but happy that it did the last job that it was truly needed for correctly.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio