SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lorijean44

wanted: deb!!!! you shouldn't have, but -

lorijean44
17 years ago

-I'm glad you did!!

I had the great fortune of being assigned to Deb ("Momto4kids"). Thank You Ann!

I came home late last night to a wonderful aroma wafting from my kitchen. On the island, Cass had retrieved and set on the island the most wonderfully-scented box I've ever received in the mail! :) Of course, I couldn't wait to delve right in -

Upon opening the box, I discovered a trio of beautifully wrapped {{gwi:1467237}}. {{gwi:1467238}}, I was even more intrigued!

The cookbook, "400 Best-Ever Soups", has to be one of the most beautiful cookbooks I now own! There are so many recipes I can't wait to try. Each recipe has a beautiful photograph of the finished dish, and several of the recipes also contain how-to/step-by-step photos, as well. I can easily see this becoming my new favorite cookbook!

The round tin contains Cooked Virginia Peanuts. These are the {{gwi:1467239}} I've ever had! They're soooo good. What a treat!

The pretty little cone shaped items were the aroma 'culprits'! Deb explained in her note that they were shoe sachets. She filled them with 'Pumpkin Patch' potpourri and said to store them in my out-of-season shoes. That way, come next season, my shoes will be wonderfully scented! Deb, you are so clever!!

Thank you so much, Deb! I adore everything and can't tell you how much I appreciate your generosity.

Lori

xoxo

Comments (39)