SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lackboys3

WANTED: My Evil Swap Box Arrived from the West!

lackboys3
16 years ago

And it's awesome!! Can you guess who my swap partner is???? Yes, it's Ms. EJ, and she's every bit as evil as you all know her to be.

Amazingly enough, ALL of her favorites happen to be all of my favorites!

Here's how it looked when I excitedly ripped open the box:

Here's my 7 year old son restraining himself from flinging all the bubble wrap to the ground and doing the "pop dance"

Look at this beautiful cookbook, it's called "Kosher on the Coast", and it's from Jessy's Temple Sisterhood. It's glossy and gorgeous and I have already begun marking pages of recipes I want to try.

Next up in this non-evil bounty from the west was a fabulous cake pan in the shape of the Star of David. It's a really sturdy, beautifully detailed pan and I've already got plans for a wonderful Chanukah cake:-)

Next, Jessy sent me a really ingenious tool (I LOVE GADGETS) called the Ezee Dice Garlic Pro, which can dice garlic faster than I ever could with my humble chef's knife. You insert the peeled garlic cloves, cover and twist this baby back and forth a few times. Voila!!! I'll never use the jarred stuff again.

And last, but in no way least, is the jar of Fig Vanilla preserves that I won in the drawing that Teri was kind enough to organize. All I can say is whoo-eeee, this stuff is dangerously good. I am guarding it quite jealously, and will continue monitoring it for signs of invasion by the Lack Boys 3.

Here I am, attempting to hug all of my swap goodies! Thank you so much Jessica, receiving your swap box really made my day! I love swaps, can we do another one next week?

DONNA

Comments (36)

Sponsored
River Mill Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Delaware County's Customer Focused General Contractor