SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jessyf_gw

Do you have a camera? Dietary restrictions? Etc.!

jessyf
16 years ago

Since we have so many swap virgins newbies I thought we should start a thread giving a bit of information about yourself. There are also several threads already on the back pages for perusal. I know this is a 'your favorite things' swap, and food isn't on the list, but I think most people here know I wouldnt' quite know what to do with your favorite pork cookbook. Someone else might be allergic to nuts so a nut cracker would be best left at home. Etc. Also, for those who don't have cameras, I suggest that you make it known here so your partner can take pictures before the item is sent.

Please feel free to add questions to this list, and I intend to check back to see if something is asked!

- Do you have a camera, and/or do you know how to post pictures?

- Do you have any dietary allergies/religious/ethical restrictions? Alcohol? Tea/coffee?

- What are your favorite colors (hey if you are buying a vegetable peeler, might as well find out what color, right?)

Anything else?

Me: yes, I have a camera and I'm not afraid to use it

We keep pseudo kosher - no non-kosher animals like pork or shellfish, and we don't mix milk and meat. No allergies. I'm not a big alcohol drinker, and DH is in charge of the espresso machine.

Colors: I love blue, silver, jewel tones, and my kitchen kinda reflects that. Oak cabinets.

Comments (57)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County