SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sheshebop

Road trip; clothes,check; money, check; vehicle in working order.

sheshebop
15 years ago

WOOPS! We were supposed to be in Acadia National Park tonight, but are stranded in Skowhagen Maine with a problem truck. Luckily we found a campground here, and a Chevy dealership who is squeezing us in tomorrow. Dang! And this is only a 3 year old truck!

I remembered everything for my trip except a charged battery for the camera...darn, darn, darn, and now this problem with the truck. So, here is hoping that it is a quick fix, or I may be vacationing in Skowhagen for awhile, LOL.

Although most of the camps we are staying in do not have electricity, this emergency camp does, and lo and behold if somebody around here does not have Wi-Fi so I could get on the net.

Anyway, I do not know if I can get on again,but I will try, even if I have to use a coffee shop.

So, maybe I will have some company at Abbott's on the 21st? The only thing that could change that is if I get stranded here for a longer period of time.

So, I hope to be in touch. By the way, anybody who has not been to New Hampshire, it has got to be one of the most beautiful places I have seen.

Well, it is supposed to be around 33 tonight, so I better close up this computer and climb into my sleeping bag. Good thing that DH and I love the cooler weather sin't it?

Sherry

Comments (9)