SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
copanolady

Picasa picture shrink

copanolady
13 years ago

I downloaded some pictures to make an album on FB recently. The pictures were all taken the same time on the same camera. However, when I went to preview the album, three (out of 19 or 20) posted small. I looked for a similar question on 'help' on Picasa and in a question/answer (by their designated answer person) they said Picasa might have become corrupted and to uninstall (with directions) and install the new version. Well, I did that with no difference in the result; they're still small, so I deleted them but would like to include them in my album.

Also, I've long wondered why Picasa makes so many duplicates, triplicates or more. I can download a couple of pictures and when I open the Picasa site, those pictures and many others(??? they go by so fast, I don't know how many) pictures I already have get downloaded again. They don't make it easy to organize - right now they're by date - or to delete. I like Picasa, it seems pretty user friendly but I am frustrated with these two problems. Any ideas? Should I change....& to what????

Thank you ~

Comments (5)