SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
prateek79

Master bath and closet layout help

prateek79
10 years ago

First off, i appreciate the advice of the incredibly talented members of this community. I have learnt a lot following these boards and am constantly amazed at the assistance provided and knowledge shared. So thank you in advance. I hope that I can contribute to this community in the future.

Here is where I need help...My wife and I are going to be building a contemporary home in TX. One area we have struggled with is the master bath and closet. Attached is a picture of the area that is available for these functions, with dimensions. The two walls with windows are exterior walls. The wall with the door is where the master bedroom is situated. Neither the windows or the door need to be at the exact location shown.

We would like to maximize the closet space if possible. We dont want the master bath to seem cramped or small, but we dont want it to be humongous either. I should be efficient, but not over top.

We would also like to maximize the amount of natural light in the bath area. We have privacy on both the exterior walls, so even a large window is ok.

We need two sinks and two showers. Also, we would prefer to have a freestanding tub.

Any suggestions you can provide would be very appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living