SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caboodle_gw

I'm wasn't sure whether to dive right in . . .

caboodle
15 years ago

or introduce myself. I've been reading this forum for a few months and have been enjoying it. I've wanted to post, but wasn't sure whether protocol called for an intro or just a jump-right-in. (I haven't seen intros so far and wasn't srue what to do). After I found the conversation side, I decided to post an intro.

My DH and I live in southern Illinois and are in the process of building a house. I found this forum through the Kitchen Forum. We had our house shelled and are doing the finishing work ourselves, not living in it yet. I will have, for the first time in my life, a kitchen that I am very excited to work in. Nothing fancy, but a kitchen that I will love to use.

Cooking (and knitting) is a passion of mine and we like to try new recipes very much. There are a lot of different foods we haven't tried, but I am very willing and so is DH.

We live in-the-middle-of-nowhere so are limited sometimes as far as things we would like to try, but we ARE trying!

Between us, we have six kids (all grown) and two Westies (one 6 years and one 8 months).

I am really looking forward to cooking with all of you!

Judi

Comments (26)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022