SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
monkeymamaof4

Well I got a new van, not the way that I would want to..

monkeymamaof4
14 years ago

Monday night after dropping off the kids, I was heading into Ord to do my couseling and group therapy. I had to take a different road, one that I knew was lots of curves and that I needed to pay attention too. Well on the second to last curve it was a wide one so I turned wide and made it fine, then I turned wide on the second and unfortunately it wasn't a big curve. I went off the road on the other side, taking out a fence line( Unfortunately the farmer had used railroad ties as posts, went down an embankement and flipped my van over. I was awake the whole time praying that God would be with me and it was the weirdest feeling. I came to a stop upside down in the car and unbuckled myself and crawled out the smashed window ( The window was smashed down to 6 inches) I then crawled back in to make sure that it was not turned on.I sat and waited for 2 cars I saw coming then took a ride in the ambulence. I am very lucky, other than bruises, cuts and sore muscles everywhere I am doing good. Trying to rest up this weekend, this week was spent running around taking care of things.

Here are some after pics of the car.

Stacie

Comments (4)