SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
igloochic

Professional Style (not the most expensive) Appliances

igloochic
16 years ago

If anyone could help us with a budget for a rental we're thinking of purchasing I'd appreciate it :)

The kitchen has a very cool brick wall that was built to accomodate a subzero (36") as well as a cooktop and fryer area (that would be gutted) and wall ovens. I'd like to ditch the cooktop/fryer and ovens and put in a professional style range, preferably one with color in the nook and use the oven area for pantry space. What brands aren't horribly expensive??? (We have a Lacanche and don't want to spend that much but want the look if that's posible?)

And instead of subzero...we have to put in a fridge of that height and width because of the brick work. Are there other brands less expensive.

This is a kitchen that will be in an executive rental place, so I don't have to outfit it like MY kitchen :) But it needs to have the "look".

The cabinets are absolutely gorgeous, even though they're from the early 80's or maybe 70's. They're solid walnut and in fabulous condition. It was once an expensive kitchen but is very dated now.

Comments (14)