SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loemme

Will I ever make up my mind? Please help! (sorry - long)

loemme
14 years ago

Hi, I have been looking at appliances for months. This is what I am thinking about ordering, but I am still unsure. I would love some opinions.

Range - GE Momogram 36 DF (self cleaning)

I am thinking about this range because it has 18,000 btu burners, full extension glide racks, timer, priced lower than the Viking, Dacor and Thermador that I was considering and because I like the way it looks. However, I don't see great reviews, and it doesn't seem like a lot of people consider this range.

Oven - Monogram Advantium 240 V

Refrigerator - Subzero 48 w/o dispenser

This is a tough decision, because of the price. I have had nothing but problems with a 2 year old GE profile and want a 48 inch refrigerator that will hold the temperature properly and make ice cubes that don't have a funky taste. I looked at the Liebherr, and wanted to love it, but it doesn't work for my family. I am short and the top shelf was too high, and I couldn't get past the lack of baskets on the freezer door.

Microwave - Sharp microwave drawer

Warming Drawer - Dacor

Coffee - Miele plumbed unit

Vent - Best hood insert 1000 cfm - is this powerful enough?

Thank you so much for your help. This forum is amazing. I have bored all of my family and friends with endless kitchen renovation talk and it is nice to talk with people that are going through the same thing.

Comments (4)