SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mayanadensmom

HI, and I need some Double Oven help!!!

9 years ago

Hi. This is my first post, so please bear with me.

I am redoing my kitchen. Gutting the whole thing, replacing EVERYTHING.

I pretty much have my layout, and I will save my cabinet questions for a post on that section. But, now I have turned my attention to appliances.

I really want to get an integrated fridge, but I want to keep the costs down. Any recommendations.

My main question, and the reason for this post, is that I am considering getting a Capital cook top. My brother has one in his kitchen, and I have been hearing good things about it. Also, they are one of the more cost conscious brands from what I have heard. My mom actually prefers cooking on my brother's Capital cook top over her own Wolf.

I would really like to go with the same company for the cook top and double oven combination. I want something reliable. I cook for my family on a daily basis. I am not a perfectionist, nor am I a professional. I just want something that is good quality, reliable, and will help me produce some decent food.

I have read that Gaggenau is the best, but, I just really can't justify spending that much. I want something on the higher end of the spectrum, but I also don't need the Rolls Royce of cook tops/ovens.

And finally, how is Miele? The appliance store I went to today, had a Miele double oven on sale for $4999 (from $6000), they were selling the floor model, but it had never been used.

Thanks in advance.

Comment (1)