Houzz Logo Print

Burner cover for Wolf gas rangetop - need more counter space!

last month

Looking for a creative solution here. I wanted to replace my Wolf 30” gas rangetop with an induction rangetop (as described in my prior post.) But given the limited options and significant cost to purchase and install this, I am considering buying a single burner portable induction cooktop as a stop gap. My kitchen has very limited storage and counterspace, so ideally id like to place the portable burner on top of one of the gas burners. Obviously to do this I need some kind of burner cover/protection that would in essence allow part of the gas rangetop be used like a countertop. Anyone have any suggestions for a safe option? Thanks!

Comments (4)