SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brenda55_gw

Texas Get Together

brenda55
15 years ago

We had been talking about having a TX get-together and we have to decided to time it with Sharon's visit to San Antonio. Yay!

So, here are the plans as they stand now. We'd love for anyone to join us. It's a holiday weekend, so you'd have more travel time!

Saturday, May 23rd:

Dinner hosted by Brenda and family

Sunday, May 24th:

Breakfast at The Guenter House (downtown)

www.guentherhouse.com

Shopping at Restuarant Depot

Late Lunch at Rosario's 2:00 p.m.

www.rosariossa.com

Working on getting Water 2 Wine to open and having appetizers catered in www.sanantonio.water2wine.us

Or if any interest in SIL doing a Thai cooking lesson in lieu of.

Monday, May 25th:

Breakfast at Mi Tierras www.mitierracafe.com and

Market Square

The main focal point of the weekend, will be the late lunch on Sunday with Sharon and Clive at Rosarios. The remaining things are for all or 1, or there may be some other things everyone would like to do in place of what has been discussed. It's pretty open and we are very flexible here.

For anyone wanting to stay in SA and since it is Memorial Weekend, downtown may be full, but actually travel has been lighter the last month or so here in SA. There is a new Comfort Inn not far from my home as I live out near Sea World. There are a couple of nice RV parks not far, Blazing Star on 1604 and Tejas RV on Potranco as well.

Oh, and we won't be succeeding from the States by then either (d.a. governor, if you happened to catch his d.a. statement). So, you should be free to travel in and out of here without a problem....lol.

Looking forward to it and meeting/seeing everyone. If you have any questions, you can email me brenda_toll at yahoo or thru gw works most times.

Brenda

Comments (18)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio