SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susie_que12

New listing-feedback please

susie_que
15 years ago

Howdie all....here is the new listing.

Truth be told I am still not thrilled with the pics "again".

The one I have the biggest problem is the exterior shot. My dingy neighbors trash can is in the shot...hence the joys of city living.

Had I known it was out there I would have moved it to the back of his house for the shot.

The rest of the shots are ok I guess....it was a very dark rainy day so I think Ed did the best he could.

As you all know I have had a few too many people schedule showings and so we get the house all together and all too often the person does not show-very frustating!!

Well it happened yesterday, the 3:45 appt never showed and Ed was right on top of it!!

The 6 pm appt wa right on time and the 2 ladies already gave feedback which is something we NEVER got with Century 21.

BTW...we got good feedback!!

On another note, the fella that came thru on the last day with Century 21 has made us a verbal offer-he called Ed to say his client was planning on making an offer.

Lets just say its a very LOW offer LOL....but its an offer!!

So we'll have this guy back through with his wife and then we'll get the written offer, perhaps he'll up his offer after the wife comes thru!!

So if ya have some time please take a look at the listing and let me know if there are any red flags or other points you think need to be addressed. I told Ed I have an army of on line friends who would be willing to offer opinions!!

I have a showing today-a lady who has been here before so wish us luck!

In the neantime we are going to the target house again to initial the sellers signatures on the contracts...the sellers say we are welcome to spend some time at the house to take measurements and pics.

Fingers are crossed!

Cheers!

Susie

Here is a link that might be useful: rosalie street

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths