SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ebgiac

Floorplan Review

ebgiac
11 years ago

Hello Everyone!! My hubby and I are making the big move from NYC to North Carolina in an attempt to recoup some years to our lifespan that we have lost living in NY for 10Y. I would like a review of our floorplan. As this is my first time posting, I thought I would start off with a little background info. I am 29 and hubby is 30 (will be 1 year older at time of our move). We do not have any children but hope to have them in quick succession (sounds terrible) once we get out of the city that never sleeps (I want four, he wants three). The design style we prefer tends to lean towards transitional to traditional. Entertaining is VERY important. And we want this home to be the home we live in for 10+ years.

OK, so now that the introductions are out of the way, here is my floorplan. I have been stalking this site for about 5 months now and I have seen the community point out some things that I would NEVER even think about. One thing that I do notice on my floorplan right off the bat is that the guest bath and guest bedroom are not connected... Can someone help me figure out how to fix this??

Comments (33)