SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pam29011

Mixing cabinet colors in a small bath?

13 years ago

Someone mentioned looking at Costco for vanities and shower doors. Now I need to hunt them down for it ;)

I found a great vanity that fits in the space we have & looks like exactly what I want. I love it. See link below.

But, I can't find a matching linen closet to go with it. And I need a free-standing linen closet. Until I saw this vanity I was secure in my knowledge that I'd buy one from Strasser Woodenworks b/c they make beautiful vanities (esp their natural cherry) and linen closets. And it's all made in the USA, etc.

Now I'm stuck - this vanity looks like a perfect fit for the rest of the bathroom. Can I (should I) mix cabinet finishes in a bathroom that is pretty small?

Other choices already made:

30x60 white shower (Kohler cast iron base)

Frameless shower doors

Wall tile in shower will be white subway tile with an accent tile strip of 15x15mm polished absolute black granite mosaics (cut into strips that are 2 tiles high).

Floor will be a basketweave mosaic of carrara marble & abs black granite, honed finish.

The other option is having a cabinet person or painter try to match the finish on the vanity. They will not be on the same wall, they'll be kitty-corner across from each other.

Help me, please!

Here is a link that might be useful: Costco Vanity

Comments (7)