SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardengrl_gw

Weight Loss Support - February

gardengrl
15 years ago

Well, I figured we should keep this going for month-to-month. Keep up the good work everyone!

Great job Bobby! 5 lbs down...AWESOME!

Hubs is down 9 lbs for January and I'm down 7 lbs. My goal is to average around 5 lbs a month. I'd like to lose a total of 30 by May.

Last Sunday was a little bit of a slip as it was the Super Bowl and we had a small party. It's o.k., just get right back on the wagon the very next day.

I've joined a local Walk, Run, Assistance Program (WRAP) sponsored by local running club. We meet twice a week to walk/run 3 miles and there are about 30-50 people of all all shapes, sizes, and ages who participate. You get so wrapped up in chatting with your new friends while your power walking, that it goes by in a flash! I really like it, but I'm faaaaaaarrrrr from being able to run/jog 3 miles!

I just like the social aspect of it and it really is a great way to make new friends. Bobby if you're interested in it, it's sponsored by the Track Shack and they have a group that meets downtown and a group that meets in Lake Mary.

Comments (60)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!