SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
strawchicago

11/20/15: daily journal toward health & organic ways & weight loss

strawchicago z5
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Above pic. is my cherry tree, loaded with fruits this summer, thanks to Feb. fertilizing with chicken manure, NPK 5-3-2, only $7 for 25 lbs. bag at Menards. The best purchase we ever did was a deep freezer in the basement, to store frozen fruits and frozen tomato from the garden. It runs on $40 of electricity per year, but save lots of time, I frequently make a big batch of meals and freeze them.

It takes 2 min. to press tart cherry juice with a potato-masher, but great sleep!! Tart cherry is high in melatonin and is a strong anti-oxidants & google that and you'll see lots of benefit. The cherry juice at the store is cooked & pasteurized, and that had zero effect. RAW cherry juice with fresh enzymes is the most potent sleep-aid, WITHOUT the groggy & tiring effect of melatonin pills.

I keep this forum going in the winter, to report our daily progress in health & exercises & to encourage one another. What are the healthy things that you had done this year, either to yourself or to your garden? Thanks.

Comments (64)