SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carrie1602

Help! Attempting to remodel a tiny bathroom!

carrie1602
12 years ago

I have a tiny bathroom and 2 growing children (5 and 7) and am hoping to remodel soon, before the teen years sneak up and our family of 4 is fighting over the bathroom sink!

I've created a layout of what our bathroom currently looks like, if you go to http://www.bathroom-furniture-guide.com/virtual-bathroom-design.htm

Then hit "Click Here" to launch the bathroom planner, hit retrieve and enter my email address...it should pop up.

carrieserna@gmail.com

Basically, this tiny bathroom has a fairly large window and 2 doors (one to the hall and one to our master bedroom). On the other side of the bathroom of probably equal size is our walk in closet. I'd be happy to size down on that if it meant a larger/friendlier bathroom...or just any ideas of how to make this a better space!

We are 50/50 as to if we're staying here "forever" of not, if I knew that I'd get rid of the bath altogether and have a nice large shower and an actual LINEN CLOSET (imagine that!). I don't think we can get rid of the window, we could probably get rid of the door to our room. I had thought maybe those doors that slide into the wall coming from the hall but we have this stupid baseboard heater next to the toilet along one side and outlets on the other side by the sink.

Anyways-sorry for the rambling...any advice will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz