SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20095016

Putting pictures into messages

User
12 years ago

I know everyone is tired of explaining this to newbies and I have been resourceful and used the test forum to put up some photoshopped painted cat pics I had stored in Photobucket.

I copied the HTML code next to the picture in Photobucket (moved it to the url line when I saw the pic) I previewed, saw the cats and submitted.

Looked good. I saw it on the KT forum post I created but no one else did because the Photobucked was private. (Only my computer that I am on can see it-right?) So have researched this when I didn't understand the advice I got. Told to use HTML forum code. Came across this helpful guide from Solstice. Read May 17, 2009 post that says

the link address should start with img. Well, mine does not when I copy from the HTML code.

I can upload to FB and YouTube and am a total failure here which I will do my best to change. Not fun

The below is the url address to Solstice98 Orlando post.

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/flgard/con0919443621246.html?19

I will now attempt to link solstice98 great effort and then to a double flip while holding a cat and then a double axis as I trade off to the dog.

Oh, can anyone help? I will have to leave for work in a few so thanks in advance. I know the weekend folks are looking at other things. Thanks

Here is a link that might be useful: Solstice98 Orlando -EasyPosting Instructions

Comments (26)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz