SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
minette99

Almost Finished Bathroom Pics~

minette99
13 years ago

Here is my almost finished bath pics... This home was built in 1926, bought by me in 2004 and finally, the typical narrow bathroom is almost done with some minor tweaking left to do. (The kitchen and a half bath were done first.) This first full view pic is a little blurry -- taken with my iPhone.

-Mostly white subway tile with blue glass and marble accent border.

-Vanity counter is Blue Pearl granite.

-Vanity is glazed and wasn't supposed to be so, I was refunded full price of almost $500. Either will paint or live with it. Beside the glaze, I like the vanity as it is up on feet and spacious. Still shopping for hardware.

-Photo on far wall is a shot of Notre Dame (b/w) in Paris that I did on my last trip.

-Contractor built-in a cabinet over the toilet for me which is waiting on glass shelves and a glass door. (I didn't want a cabinet over the vanity.)

-The thing next to the toilet on the floor is the radiator connector. Removed the original one and replacing with a smaller, slimmer one.

-Window waiting on plantation shutter.

{{gwi:1441860}}

View of shower/tub. I went with sliding glass doors -- I know, not a favorite here but I really wanted a simple, open look and feel in this small room. I have to say, I do love them -- very easy to clean -- even the metal piece that attaches to the tub -- I swear :) I'm happy :)

There are 2 corner shelves and a built-in niche tiled in the little blue ones...

{{gwi:1451294}}

Close up of the sink area... Love the Blue Pearl!

{{gwi:1451296}}

Here is the semi-done cabinet waiting on glass shelves and door. (And a better view of Notre Dame :)

{{gwi:1451299}}

Mirror and light fixture -- Mirror needs to be lowered and fixture needs to be raised. While I was at work, my contractor hung the fixture with the lights facing UP! My bad, I didn't tell him and just assumed he'd know, I guess... He came back to fix but he'll be back again to raise it higher as it's blocking the top of the mirror and several other minor, remaining fixes. You can see the reflection of the shower and the two corner shelves.

{{gwi:1451302}}

Another view......... More b/w photos will go here, 2 or 3 small ones.

{{gwi:1451304}}

Door closed showing the wrong (brass) hinges that will be changed out AND my last and final splurge -- a waffle robe with terry lining... love it!

{{gwi:1451307}}

Comments (21)