SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
enduring

Opinions Please, on My Updated Concept Drawings for My BR Remodel

enduring
11 years ago

Hello, I have updated my drawings & I would like your opinions. You may have seen my earlier post regarding this project in the last several months. It is a small BR off of my newly remodeled kitchen. It is 6.5'x9.5' in size. It hasn't seen a remodel, other than paint & a window in the 70's, since the 40's or 50's.

I'm just about ready to tear out the bathroom. The dumpster is in place and the plumbing is disconnected. My youngest is home from college for the summer & and i'm ready to go.

1. My floor plan to help with context:

{{gwi:1440236}}

I am going to replace the window and I've been thinking about painting the mullions black. The floor is black and the soapstone will be black when oiled, or gray if left unoiled. I thought the window being black would help bring some vertical balance to the black.

I spent entirely too much time on these drawings!! But I get carried away with this sort of stuff. Now, just to be clear, I don't claim that the time I put in drawing, equals the quality of design.

I would like your thoughts on the mullion color and the window trim options as well as the color on the small cabinet housing the tub plumbing. The colors are not an exact rendition of the colors I will use but do give a feel for the color types I am considering. Please ignore the fact that I forgot to place the toilet in on the left side. It will go between the tall purple cabinet and the shorter cabinet housing the tub plumbing.

Get ready, there are 7 drawings.

1:

{{gwi:1440237}}

2:

{{gwi:1440239}}

3:

{{gwi:1440241}}

4:

{{gwi:1440243}}

5:

{{gwi:1440244}}

6:

{{gwi:1440245}}

7:

{{gwi:1440246}}

Thanks for taking the time to look at these.

Comments (8)