SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jojo123456789_gw

Need help with very small master bath...pix

jojo123456789
11 years ago

We are renovating our master bath. It is small. 6x6. We are doing it in a black and white theme. Not modern black and white but more traditional or
vintage-y. We have white subway tile all the way up to ceiling in small neo angle shower. The floor is porcelain basketweave black and white. The floor is also Basketweave in the shower bed floor. The walls will be white beadboard wainscoting halfway up wall. Below is a picture of the black framed medicine cabinet (recessed). I also have a picture of our victorian- like faucet...in chrome. The furniture style vanity is pictured It will be 30" wide, White with a black granite top. What kind of wall treatment above wainscoting should we do? We are looking to do a toile wallpaper on top half of walls (floral type I think..see inspiration). I was considering a toile wallpaper. Does anyone know what brand this paper is? Or does anyone know of any very similar papers or have other wallpaper ideas? Or should I just paint a very light grey or other color ideas?
Also ideas for the light fixture? We don't have room on the sides for two sconces so has to be overhead fixture. We do have two high hats..one in shower and one overhead. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments (21)