SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
printersdevil

What is your current dish interest?

printersdevil
14 years ago

We all have certain styles, colors, or flowers, etc. that we are fond of, so let's share those things so they will all be in one thread. This can include the things you ALWAYS love and seem to buy or look for, or things that you just have a current interest in...

I love pink---anything any way. That being said, I don't have a lot of pink at the moment. We remodeled two summers ago and I sort of phased out most of my pinks and went a different direction.

I love Christmas dishes and have quite a few different kinds. I will share those when we get to the season. I also plan to have a Christmas in July party and will break out some of my dishes for that. I guess I can't use the ones with snowflakes since it will be 100 plus in Texas in July.

Lately, I seem to be drawn toward things that feature fruits or vegetables. I don't really like the usual things, but have found a few that I just had to pick up. I have some new TS bowls that feature watermelons, dinner plates that have vegetables on the rims and a large radish in the center, some new old china plates that I picked up Saturday at GW that have green and aqua leaves and tiny grapes. (I did a table with them today.) I also have picked up some dessert plates with various fruits on them, some pineapple napkin rings, ceramic vegetable to hopefully use in a centerpiece, and a small tureen with vegetables, but it is not in the same colors as the radish DPs.

Oh yeah, I also picked up 4 glasses at Dollar Tree yesterday that are clear with lemons on them.

Since I think that June is Salad Month (or something along that line) I am going to concentrate on having some salad or light and cool vegetable or fruit with each meal and try to use all my "new" dishes.

What's in your dish aresnal or on the wish list...

Comments (32)

• oldalgebra
    14 years ago

Gosh, IÂm not sure if this is what youÂre asking for, but IÂll jump in next.

For years and years, my dishes were all solid colors. The china pattern I picked out in 1970 was white on white. My everyday dishes were brown on brown. Still use both and still love both.

In the early 80s, I picked up a then popular set of melamine dinner plates and bowls in solid white, adding red and black soon after. They were good for the patio and child proof, maybe even nuclear warhead proof. Sometime in the late 80s I got some orange and yellow melamine ones for Halloween. When given a ranking on the Loveliness Scale, they just barely beat out styrofoam plates, but if nothing else, they were practical!

IÂm thinking my attraction to solids might have been a sort of a 60s thing  a turning away from the Art Deco look that my mother had and the ever-popular floral prints of her older and younger siblings. All these years later, IÂm so glad I have some of their dishes and find them not only beautiful, but full of so many memories.

I did waver on the solids rule when it came to Christmas. Like PD, I love Christmas dishes and purchased one Christmas dinner plate, one BB plate, and one cup and saucer every year (Yes, it took 12 years!). Purposely didnÂt get the salad plates because I couldnÂt stand so much pattern in one place. I use a red glass salad plate instead.

Solids are great. I can use the red ones at Christmas, Valentines, July 4th and Halloween and rely on the tablecloth, placemats, napkins, centerpiece, etc. to carry out the theme. I still love my solids.

BUT IÂM BRANCHING OUT NOW!

Over the past few years, IÂve picked up a number of dishes that sport patterns that are "out there." In truth, heavily patterned dishes can be somewhat limiting, but I DONÂT CARE! (And I've picked up tips on ways to use them from all of you on this forum.) Usually IÂm only interested in the dinner, salad, and BB plate. I look to buy a set of 4 ( 6 if the price is right). But, if I come across just 2 dishes at a yard sale that catch my fancy, theyÂre MINE!

Of course, IÂm at that stage where I no longer have to worry about soccer shoes, orthodontist bills or college tuition, so a little impracticality is OK. Maybe itÂs even healthy.

Oh, another thing. This forum is TOTALLY to blame for my most recent bent  unusually shaped dishes. Dining Delights blue flower plates and bowls she used for Easter and KathleenÂs star plates come immediately to mind. I havenÂt purchased any yet, but you can bet that IÂm keeping my eye out for some.

• valleymagpie
    14 years ago

Isn't it interesting how different we all are?

Currently I'm buying older American and Japanese dishes. New Chinese plates chip if you look at them funny--at least mine do. I find much greater interest in the older things.

I'm currently trying to find black-and-white or other appropriate colors for Halloween, and I have a fondness for designs with vegetables. I just picked up some "drip" dishes by McCoy (38 pieces) from Goodwill for $15.00. They are a cream color with speckles and a saddle-tan "drip" around the edges. I already have some dark brown "drip" dishes and they look fabulous together. I do love brown dishes and adore dishes with pine cones. Many of you know that my "style" is "northwoodsy" so greens and browns are my favorites.

I am always on the lookout for my good dishes, Keltcraft 'Ivy Lane' by Noritake. These are wonderful for Christmas. Old Christmas dishes are very tough to find, but that doesn't stop me from searching!

I'm not much into pastels but that I do have a simple pink glass set for the Easter season. I'd rather have foliage, fruits, and vegetables than florals. I'm also looking for a nice trout set for DH--oh, what the heck, I'm also looking for anything that appeals to me!

-Happy hunting,
    Magpie

• Related Discussions

Current interest rates?

Q

Comments (6)
    Angc: Interest rates mean SQUAT........even if we as taxpayers subsidize underwater homeowners and new buyers with 30 year ZERO interest mortgages most would still fail to qualify because its all about price... Mark my words the new Matra will be: 200 THOUSAND DOLLARS IS A LOT OF FREAKIN MONEY FOR A HOUSE!
    ...See More

Fun thread: What is your current kitchen related obsession?

Q

Comments (74)
    Mine longtime kitchen obsession has been vintage cookware from the 50s or older. I have a lot of Guardian Service cookware. I love that the stuff is practically bombproof. At the thrift store the other day I found an ancient but still perfectly workable Presto 4 qt pressure cooker. The hammered texture on the lid caught my eye. It has beautiful wood handles too. I love that I can still get gaskets and overpressure plugs for it which I did because while the ones it had were serviceable they looked a little old. I also found a manual for it. Using some common sense and some internet research, it's incredibly easy to use. Since then I have experimented with making a few dishes in it. French onion soup is awesome in it and beans come out creamy textured. Presoaking gets better results though if in a hurry I can start from dry. Seasonings get right into the beans instead of staying in the broth. I am looking for a big oldie so i can use it at the next chili cook-off!
    ...See More

What size are your dish drawers?

Q

Comments (9)
    Short width drawers waste space when used for dishes. Go for the wider size--36 is great, 30 is better than 24, etc. Get the strongest extension hardware so that the drawer can be fully extended when full. If possible, get even deeper drawers than 24 inches front to back. How good is your back? One thing I hadn't thought about is the stacking of items in lower drawers. Haven't finished loading my new china drawers yet, but I realize already that some deep ones and some more shallow would be better than all deep. Here's why: If you are storing plates and bowls, the tendency is to layer 'em pyramid style. When you do this in upper cupboards, you can slide the lower plates or bowls out without removing the upper ones. But when lifting out of a drawer, you have to offload all the upper items in order to get to the lower ones. I keep hearing people say "don't stack items" in lowers and now I know why. But I can't let myself waste that space, can I? So I stack in my deep drawers and then offload, which requires some lifting instead of reaching. I use dinner plates more than salad plates, but I can't put them on the top of the stack. If the drawers were shallower, I'd have two stacks. Haven't figured out how to store the cups yet (still packed in boxes) but I already know there isn't any virtue in piling china cups very high, so how will I handle this? (Has anyone on GW worked up a removable tier for cup storage?) I just measured--17 bone china plates with bumpers between take up about 7 inches of a 9 inch deep drawer which is below knee level in my bank of drawers. What would you do with those extra 2 inches? And if I had a mere 5 inch stack, would I stack something above? very likely. Yet, if nothing is above or if something that is easy to remove is placed above, I'm more likely to access those plates--which is a goal of the kitchen project--than if something awkward or heavy is placed above. Same with the other items in the drawer. On the other hand, it's cheaper to have a few deep drawers than lots of shallow drawers and the deeper ones use the vertical space better, so there are some tradeoffs. Also, don't let functional fixedness symie you. Okay to have dishes and other items stored in same place--candles? napkins? pan lids? hand towels? candy stash? They're YOUR drawers.
    ...See More

What you learned from living in your current home...

Q

Comments (37)
    I've already forgotten about how much I hated keeping a perfect lawn in our old house. We were in a crowded neighborhood, and everyone kept their lawn in flawless condition. We had to hire a lawn company to spray whatever on the lawn to maintain perfection. We were on a hill, so you had to water constantly to keep it alive. Out here in the country, we have a 'farm lawn'. It's green, and I mow it once in a while. I didn't even plant grass- we have whatever came up, and periodic mowing has eliminated trees/brush/vines. We don't rake leaves; they go away eventually. Almost every plant we have is native, and the only thing we water are new plantings, and our small herb and veggie garden. Everyone out here has the same philosophy about lawn care, so it all blends together.
    ...See More
  • kathleen_li
    14 years ago

Love them all...colors, pattern,, white, everything..to every thing there is a season..LOL..
    But not in sets of 12 anymore..after all, usually just 2 of us every night for dinner...so it is fun to play with just 2 or 4 settings..

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

What a fun post! Nice to hear everyone's preferences. I think you all know that I'm a real sucker for dishes with pretty roses on them. They just make me "drool". LOL But this year I discovered that I was really drawn to plates with acorns or pinecones on them too. And I really love all the pretty white on white plates several of you have shared, especially if they have the curved/ruffle shapes to them. I really like the idea of having some solid colored plates to use along with salad plates with designs on them, and I love all the "layers" some of you do in your tablescapes using the chargers, plates, salad plates and bowls. I find the "layers" make the tablescape more interesting to me. I have to agree with Kathleen that it is much more practical for me to have just settings for two or four. However, I have already run across times when I wanted to use certain dishes and only had four when I needed five, so that causes me some concern. I know I should concentrate on "mix and match" for that reason, but some of the pretty designs are just hard to resist even though they don't go with anything else I own! ;o( But it's all fun, and I keep looking for more storage space for dishes so I can keep hunting! LOL

Luvs

• ncnana
    14 years ago

Ah, my current dish interest, is more room to store them :)

Seriously, right now I have 3 sets of everyday dishes, 2 of which I would happily get rid of, plus 1 set of Christmas dishes, and my china, which I bought long ago, and don't use, but it cost too much money to just get rid of, so I'll stick with it.

We were in CT last week and I got to go to a Home Goods store for the first time ever. I saw some orange plates with a fluted edge. I would love to have them, but I know my first acquisition should be some white plates. Since joining you here, I want to do my table for different occasions but I don't have the color combination I want. I think I should start with white (might just pick up some inexpensive ones at DT).

Then, I'd love those orange plates, I'd use them all fall.

I've been seeing those English Castles everywhere, I'd love some of those too.

Mostly, I need to clear some space so that I would have access to everything.

• mo13
    14 years ago

Wow.. it was fun reading through all you guy's posts.

I am currently (still!!) looking for golf themed dishes. And trying to build up a set to use when I make sushi. But my 'fun' budget is all going to towards buying plants and pots every weakend! And we are going on a vacation late summer so I think it will be fall by the time I can buy dishes again. LOL!

Mo

• printersdevil
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Mo, I would also love to have some golf themed dishes. I recently bought several golf items at a TS to use as a centerpiece for Father's Day. DH is an avid golfer and I would like to come up with something for him. I guess I need to think about colors and styles that I could use with a golf theme. Thanks for the reminder about this. I really haven't thought about it for several weeks since I bought the figurines. Hmm...

• lynninnewmexico
    14 years ago

Well, thanks to you all, I am now a certified dish-oholic ;^P

When I was young, my grandmother had a small collection of Cottageware at our family summerhouse. I loved them and inherited them when she passed on. They bring back such wonderful memories of her and my childhood on the lake. I've collected more pieces since then and love them all, BUT . . . Cottageware is pretty much serving pieces ~ sugar, creamer, salt & pepper, canisters, pitchers, etc. ~ but no dishes. I also have a smallish collection of fruitware pieces, but again, no dishes.

Sooooo, my quest has been to find dishes that will work well with both sets. Over the past few months I've looked at dozens of possibilities and finally settled on Franciscan's Apple pattern, as I also inherited a set of coffee mugs of that pattern from DH's mother. I won 5 dinner plates on Ebay recently and they just arrived today (how's that for a timely thread?!?). I'll get a table set with them soon for you all to see.
    I now have 15 patterns of dishes, although like many of you, I have no use for complete sets of each . . . or room to store them! We're only three here most of the time, and four now that DS is home from grad school for the summer ( doing a happy dance!). Six plates is the most I usually get, and them some coordinating salad plates. I do have quite a few pieces from the British Castles patterns, though, and like them a lot.
    Lynn

• jaybird
    14 years ago

hmmmmmm, it may be easier for me to tell you what I'm NOT interested in.....
    I have my Mom's good dishes and use them fairly often.
    Everyday winter are the red and white transferware dishes...tons of different patterns. Currently searching for salt and peppers.....
    Everyday summer, Adams ironstone or Johnson Bros "Heritage". I REALLY wanted ivory solid color dishes, but the space is running out :^(
    Luvs, you NEED to come to Texas...I have LOTS of dishes with roses that need to go home with you!!!!

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

Jaybird, you really shouldn't tempt me like that--I might just jump in the driver's seat of this rv and head south! LOL I really would love to sight see in Texas sometime, but it seems that we mostly head to the Midwest to visit relatives. Who knows we just may head that way sometime.

Luvs

• printersdevil
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Luvs, if you head toward Texas sometime, thee are enough of us spread out across the Lone Star state to keep you company. Come visit us!

• lynninnewmexico
    14 years ago

. . . and into New Mexico, Luvs. It's beautiful out here, so think about heading a little farther west, if you do plan a Texas roadtrip.
    Lynn

• plainjane425
    14 years ago

Hello...My Name Is Jane..
    I'm A Dish-oholic -
    I always loved pretty dishes from when I was a child.
    It all started when my mother bought a set of 'Sunday Dinner' - China in a pretty overall Rose Pattern...Then - my Aunt gave My Mother a Set of Blue & White English Castles as a Housewarming Gift... That was it!!
    When I was newly married, I would scour Flea Markets, TS and SA for Blue & White in Any Form...I even sat at an auction for 9 Hours, to win a box lot of Blue & White Platters. I scored Big Time with those.
    Soon after, I was collecting White Ironstone - Dishes - Soup Tureens - Teapots and Pitchers. I also I started collecting White, English china cake plates. I loved serving cake/desserts on them and being able to mix different coffee cups and mugs with them.

For everyday, my mother had given me a set of 'Texas Ware' melomane, which got alot of mileage. Also, I used a set of Churchill - Blue Willow.

Then, I switched gears, and bought a set of Mikasa Italian Village. I like mixing different dish patterns and colors with them. White is so universal..and you get so much mileage out of them. They become the 'backdrop' for all other patterns.
    Since I joined this group of 'Friendly Enablers' ...I find my tastes - Expanding :)
    I've started collecting Johnson Bros Friendly Village and also Old Britian Castles - Pink...I love them.
    Now I find myself scouring GW - TS and Thrift Stores grabbing up 2 - 4 dinner plates at a time when a pretty pattern or color, catches my eye.
    For my 'daily fix', I shop Ebay!! Always checking out what goodies are out there. I've got to be careful, cause I'm running out of space and not to mention - heading for the poorhouse!! In the meantime...I'm having a ball and love coming here to always check out what my fellow 'collecters' have.
    I particularly love visitng Kathleen's blog..she has an amazing collection of everyday table settings, with all the accessories to boot!! >> (Caution) >> When Entering her Blog...)...Be Prepared >> it's VERY contageous!
    jane

• oldalgebra
    14 years ago

This is the most fun! I love reading all the posts.
    Keep 'em coming.

• dining_delight
    14 years ago

When newly married, I liked setting a pretty table for guests/special meals but that just involved using the china I had picked out then and always the same tablecloth/placemats etc. However, even this was a challenge as my DH was not "into" it and although he would let me set the table nicely and would eat off the china, he refused to have a placemat at his spot...not sure if he thought it was "girly" or just impractical, probably a bit of both. (He was only 20 back then, so you'll have to cut him some slack! LOL!)

He admits, looking back, that he acted "weird" and now he has done an about face. It has only been the last few years that I have really gone full tilt with it but DH now admires and encourages my hobby of tablescaping, even assisting in it (remember the "Harley" tablescape?)and he is just about finished remodelling a closet into a dish pantry for me.

I am thrilled that I can now put out much more than just placemats as decorative items on the table and even when there is no room for food, DH won't say a word about moving my pretties off the table. This, of course, has led to my obsession over anything tablescape related and I am always browsing stores for anything and everything that might be incorporated into one. Though I have A LOT of stuff, I actually think I'm doing pretty good as though I'm always on the look-out, I RESIST buying so many times! (just counted 16 dish sets (not all full sets) including Christmas..YIKES, I didn't think it was that many...guess this post is getting us to acknowledge how close to the edge we are and those who've already gone over (Hmmmm...which category, do I fit in?)

I think I've babbled long enough and haven't even answered the question..."my current dish interest"?...hearing what all the wonderful people on this forum have to say about them! Yes, this is an interesting thread! Thanks PD & everyone for posting!

DD

• jaybird
    14 years ago

come on Luvs...we have RV hookups in our back lot, and I will make it worth your while in dishes :^) There are quite a few of us around here...we'll have a party and you can pick which dishes to use!!
    DD you are so fortunate! DH likes to eat, but is not too interested in how it is served. He doesn't complain, he is just not impressed ;^)
    Slinky, if you will email me your address through my page, I will gladly send you a box of Mikasa IV bowls. I rec'd them as a gift and they won't fit into my cabinet. My DD thought they would be a good ivory colored set that I could start collecting, but the pieces are way too BIG for my 1950's cabinets.

• printersdevil
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Look what I found on ebay. It is a tea set in the pattern of my Goodwill find china.

I don't know if I like it that much with the shippiing.

• oldalgebra
    14 years ago

Oh my gosh! It's darling.

• kathleen_li
    14 years ago

You girls are all very sick..I will pray for healing! LOL
    Jane, you are very sweet..thank you!

I don't think I liked dishes when I was young...I know I hated washing and drying them..we would always argue over doing it...My mom had a dishwasher, but we weren't allowed to use it. She wanted everything washed , dried and put away! I have 2 dishwashers now, so there's always one empty for emergencies..:)

I have never counted how many dishes I have..I have my wedding Noritake, Haviland china that was an extra set of my mom's..another set of china she bought me when I was in grad school. I still have them, they were pretty little blue flowers with a silver trim. I think she bought a few pieces a week in the market...
    I have the Lenox eternal Christmas, and an everyday set of Christmas dishes..service for 28..
    The British Castles, a set of white serv for 12, clear glass for 100 from when I did catering, the new red check Neiman Marcus, then assorted serv for 4 or 6 or even just 2 of many diff colors..Now I go to Villeroy and Boch here in town and lust after their pretty ,and very pricey dishes ...only buy when they move down to the basement and they are on sale...
    Someday I will do a spread sheet like Judith suggested...right now I look in my Photobucket to remember what I have! I started organizing my napkins and mats, but I gave up...no fun doing that!

PD, if you really aren't in love with the tea set, don't get it. The shipping is killer!

DD, you are pathetic! :) How could you have so many dishes, and Jane..what can I say!
    So we can all meet at the Dish Addiction Clinic (TJMAXX one week, Home Goods the next) and you will see lots of others like us! And then we will buy a LOTTO and hope we win big..oh what fun!
    Luvs is good. She once reminded me not to buy dishes for the sake of buying..You really have to love them!

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

Did I do that, Kathleen??? Shame on me! You just buy whatever you want Gal, you've got a whole basement and a big house you can fill up--and you do such pretty tables with them. I think that was my "motto" because I have a smaller house, no basement, and not nearly enough storage! LOL

Hey, I have a question for all of you--why are the plastic dishes so high? In Homegoods, most of them are $3.99 and up just like many of the ceramic plates, and even places like Walmart, they are $2.50 and up. I've seen some pretty ones, but haven't bought any because I was afraid they would get scratched if you cut a piece of meat or something on them.

I don't know about you, but I can hardly wait for our meeting at the DAC (dish addiction clinic)--what a great idea!

Luvs

• kathleen_li
    14 years ago

Yes, Luvs, you said that, and it is true.
    I saw some dishes awhile ago in HG, and they were on clearance at a great price. BUT, I really didn't like them all that much, so put them back!
    They do have such pretty plastic these days, but I don't buy them. Summer is short here and I don't think I would use plastic other than summer. And yes, they do scratch, but regular dishes do too.
    I remember a thread once that amused me. The lady didn't want her dishes to get scratched and she wondered what she should do..tell people to be careful, etc...
    I suggest she serve food that didn't need to be CUT! Can you imagine going to someone's house and being told to be careful not to scratch the dishes??
    On the other hand, I do find it annoying that some women wipe their lipstick into the napkin..or worse, in a restaurant I saw a man blow his nose into the cloth napkin!
    Oh boy!

• plainjane425
    14 years ago

Ha! Kathleen... I'm STILL working on one of my napkins that someone Blotted their lipstick on!! I can't believe they did that. I would never. Anyway..to each his own.

As far as that lady who didn't want her dishes scratched...she should get clear glass ones, to put Over the good ones...lol. Sounds like that commercial where the women didn't want to use her new sink and served her dinners on Paper Plates with plastic utensils!

Luvs...I've noticed the high prices on those plastic dishes too. They have many nice colors too. I think it's become the 'in thing' now. So maybe the higher prices.
    I saw a lovely set at GW for really cheap..but didn't want to get into the plastic thing again. As Kathleen said, it's good for Summer..but takes up too much space for so limited a time.

jaybird...too funny with the Mikasa. I'm sure there's space somewhere for you to use them. (add a shelf somewhere in the basement).. Look HARD.. Don't give them up!! :)

Okay ladies...I'm waiting on a DAC meeting!

jane

• oldalgebra
    14 years ago

Wouldn't it be fun to REALLY all meet somewhere! Is there such a thing as a dish convention? We could all meet there. HA! I'd love that.

• jaybird
    14 years ago

Ms. Jane, if you don't want the bowls, they are going to the Goodwill....last chance, let me know!

• plainjane425
    14 years ago

OH MY GOODNESS jaybird!!
    I can't believe you really would do that.
    Of course I would take them..but Not Really just 'Take Them' ... You have to let me give you something for them...even the shipping ??? I INSIST !!
    jane

• jaybird
    14 years ago

I knew I could wear her down :^)

I hate to see a good dish go to waste...

• kathleen_li
    14 years ago

She was easy, Jay!

• lynninnewmexico
    14 years ago

Oh gosh, DD, you've mentioned that No-No phrase again . . . "Dish Pantry"!! Be still my heart!

Now you've gotten me coveting my the broom closet, the powder room or the guest room for one of my own ;^D

What did you give up to get yours? It was a closet, wasn't it? A nice long, shallow one? (Sigh!) I don't have an attic or basement. If I'd found this forum before we had the kitchen gutted and redone, I would have added one without a doubt.

I'm envious of anyone having enough space to keep their accent pieces with their dishes. Mine are scattered all over the house. My sweet 99 y/o Chinese boy is now relegated to the game table in our living room until I need him for my next tablescape. My santo angel is on the cabinet in our MBR. My Three Kings santos had a run-in with our dobie and two had their heads broken. I'm in the process of mending them now. I do wish I had a safe place to store things like that, but I don't. DH said he'd like a wine cellar, but our smartie-pants 15 y/o DD remarked snidely that it would be a waste, as "Mom would just fill it up with more dishes". I hate to admit it, but she's probably right!
    Lynn

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

Lynn, you should check with Tam on what she used to fix her broken bunny. Whatever it was, it filled in the little spaces so well. Speaking of Tam, she hasn't been by in a long time has she? I've stopped by her blogs a few times, but I miss her here too.

I keep searching my house looking for possible places I could convert to dish storage too. Just need to weed out more stuff I guess. LOL

Too funny what your daughter said--she knows you too well! ;o)

Luvs

• kathleen_li
    14 years ago

Tam used a product called zap a gap..available at Michael's.

• lynninnewmexico
    14 years ago

Thanks Kathleen and Luvs! I'll look for it at Michaels on Tuesday.
    Lynn

• dining_delight
    14 years ago

Lynn, I have posted my new dish pantry in a separate post. Hope I have answered your questions in it. I am very happy to have all my dishes in one spot...used to be under beds, in dresser drawers, etc.!

How sad that some of your pieces are getting broken. But if we tuck everything away what is the point of having them, right?

Since your DD is probably right, tell your DH to forget the wine cellar and just build you a "dish room"!

DD

Sponsored
Industry Leading Swimming Pool Builders in Licking County, OH
More Discussions