SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Are you ready for St. Pat's day?

luvstocraft
17 years ago

Well, I invited DS and DIL to come for corned beef & cabbage dinner--but DIL hoped I would babysit so the two of them could go out. Of course I said that would be fine. So it will just be DH, GD and me--don't think I will do the corned beef since I would be the only one who would eat it--but do plan on enjoying some cooked cabbage at least--and GD and I will make sure we wear some green to celebrate the day. When you ask her what you do on St. Patrick's Day, she says "wear green and say Good Luck". Even though she only lives a few miles away, I mailed her a cute card and some shamrock stickers--she's my sweetie. ;o)

How about you? Are you cooking dinner at home? Having company? I know some of you are still snowed in too. Do we have some more pretty tables to see? Sure hope so.

I agree with Kathleen, it has been pretty slow on here the last few days. Maybe we need to suggest that Judith have more company over for dinner--just so we can see more of her pretty dishes and tables! LOL

I'm off to see what's going on at some of the other forums. I'll check back in here before bedtime I'm sure--just can't stay away from this place! ;o)

Luvs

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville
More Discussions