SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
prosperity66

Valentine's deco

prosperity66
16 years ago

After having seen all your beautiful pics, I'm ashamed by my Valentines decorations.

However, here in Belgium, we currently focus on Carnival - which lasts for some weeks - and while I've been shopping for Valentines (my son and I are not particularly interested on Carnival because we've been living in Brussels for too many years and Brussels doesn't celebrate Carnival), I've found almost NOTHING related to Valentine's day.

Except: a pack of two red coffee mugs and a horrible teddy bear (5 cm height) and some packs of 5 heart-shaped balloons for a so expensive price that I'm not wondering why nobody bought them!

Well, I finally have been surprised when I found a pack of small red velvet hearts and another one filled with red fabric petals. I bought both of them and I created my valentines table setting by scattering them on the center of the table, added two red candles and putted some small hearts in a crystal candy box.

Tonight, I've been cooking (wow!) a recipe that I published on my site in order to have a picture to add to the site.

Here are the two pics I have.

Well, it's not as beautiful as your pictures but that's all I've done since it's almost impossible to find Valentines decorations at this time.

I presume that I'll have more chance with Easter deco.

{{gwi:1410776}}

My Valentines Shrimps : shrimps, sliced onions, oil, tomato puree, cream, grated emmenthal, salt, pepper and... amaretto ;-)

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths
More Discussions