SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bommai

Miele Diamante DW installation

bommai
14 years ago

I just bought this DW for my new construction. I am very busy at work so I was not there during the installation today. Hopefully they did a good job. There was a dent in the sheet metal on the right side toward the top. Just on the outside. I called the dealer, dealer asked me to call Miele, Miele wanted to RMA my dishwasher, put me on hold for 20 minutes, I hung up and asked the builder to just get rid of the dent as much as he could and install it!! Nothing inside is damaged just the sheet metal on the right side that will be hidden anyway. I hope the DW itself works! Paid $1500+ tax for it!

Regarding installation, there are screw holes on the sides. I guess these go into the cabinets on the sides. Will the dishwasher stay flush with my cabinets or does it have to come out a little bit. I want it to stay flush but I don't know if they will do that or not. Anything special they need to know about Miele installation. I wish I had just used the Miele dealer for the installation but my builder was willing to do it for free!

Comments (15)