SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tuesday_2008

Where can I find decent vanity with matching medicine cabinet?

tuesday_2008
13 years ago

I know - dated look, but what can I say? I have always had a 5 foot vanity, double bowls, 3-mirrored medicine cabinet. Tacky, Tacky. But I don't know if I can give it up. I love being able to swing the mirrors out to see the sides of my hair, etc. plus I need the storage.

I am in the planning stages of a total BR redo. Will downsize to single bowl 48 inch vanity and would love to be able to do a nice medicine cabinet. Hate, hate the builders grade they have at Lowes, etc (looks worse than what I am replacing). PB and RH have some nice medicine cabinets, but I really want one almost as big as the vanity. Don't get me wrong - I love looking at all your baths with the pretty mirrors and side lights, but I'm not sure I can adjust. I don't have the space for the storage stacks or tiers. I will compromise and forego the light strips :-).

Can I borrow on someone else's research? Does this even exist out there anymore? Where/what manufacturer should I even be looking for. I have only looked at Kraftmaid and the HD brands.

Tuesday

Comments (3)