SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
czarinax17

I can't believe this ( rant )

czarinax17
18 years ago

The downstairs tenant, the one who railed us out of here with complaints against our 2 yo daughter's play noise, decided to spend the entire weekend blasting her stereo every single time I had to drag out a box and start going through things. I'm PACKING!!! ::pulling hair out:: and I'm getting things ready to be hauled off to goodwill or the dump. I cannot do it all entirely in a silent fashion for her.

I guess her turning up her stereo, is her way of being retalitory because I have to make SOME noise to move? This is so @!$## ridiculous.

I spent Saturday fielding everything my 2 yo needs in between packing while my husband, who is working night shift over time having to listen to her bump her stereo so LOUD that my floors and walls were shaking. When I finally got done for the day, around 7pm, I began dinner.

And during dinner, we had to listen to her insanely loud stereo. It was so unreal.

I didn't want to phone security - the manager would have just written it off as if we were complaining or being retalitory so I kept my mouth shut and tried packing quietly.

COME TO FIND OUT, she turned up her stereo and left for the entire day until they got back around 11pm.

SO UNREAL. SO UNFAIR. I can't even move in peace.

I was treated to the same ordeal today - I spent my day packing and moving things out of the closet, and UP GOES THE STEREO and it's STILL GOING as I type this.

I don't want to call anyone on her.

And you know, I have one week left here..... and every day I need to be packing and getting ready to go this saturday. I guess I'm going to have to be subjected to her stereo, as some form of her punishment or revenge.

I am not at all a person who likes confrontation. What would you do in this situation?

I am just so tired of this. We have been run out of here. She won. But for her to continually make life hell for me my last week here?

Comments (12)

Sponsored