SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisa11310

Horrible discovery (BBs OK)

12 years ago

I posted earlier that I lost a Dee to a HOSP attack. I have seen as many as 5 HOSPs on my Martin house but there seems to only be one pair sticking around (they are not long for this world). I was walking to the lake & heard them. I stopped to see where they were coming from. My 16 yr old neighbor kid came walking to the road and all of the sudden a huge flock of them flew out from under the rafters of the garage next door. There must be dozens of them. My heart sank. Where we did not have a problem with them being out here in the woods 5 years ago we sure do now. I am really worried that they will begin to take over the Martin houses on the lake. This kid is the one that said he would help me with his pellet gun, he did see the dead Dee and I sent him the HOSP control page from sialis. I do have a ground trap but probably need to wait till the end of the school year. Even then not sure a 16 yr old kid that is getting his drivers license will be home much. I need some ideas as to how to educate the folks in this little community. We all love our lake and our woods but I am afraid a big change is coming if I don't take steps to stop it. PLEASE HELP!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor