SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_21006250

Discoveries in 2015

User
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Happy New Year! Before we forget about 2015 is there something big or small, good or bad , important or frivolous that you discovered last year that you would share.

I discovered Avocado oil and face massage. I wear sunscreen everyday and I was not sure I was getting it all off my face at the end of the day. I read that oil removes oil, so I searched on line for an oil that was healthy for my skin and non comedogenic and found avocado oil, high in fats and vitamin A, B, D and E. In applying I started massaging my face, upward of course and after six months or so of doing this I can see an improvement in texture and firmness in my cheeks and under my eyes. Who knew!

My second discovery is gel blush. In all the time I have been wearing make up now for over 40 years I have always used powder blush. I recently placed an order with Sephora for Gorgio Armani master color corrector, another great find, and included as a sample was a gel blush. Well, I tried it, looked like clown the first time I applied, obviously too much but now that I have the hang of it, it looks so natural. Like blushing from within instead on top of your skin. Love it!

Anything you discovered?

Comments (73)