SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
roselee_gw

Scenes from today's early morning stroll ...

Most of us love the early morning stroll through the gardens. Will you join me in the sights seen on mine this morning?

Is there any wonder why they call it Ruby crystal grass? Baja fairy duster behind it adds to the sparkle. It's an annual, but always manages to reseed on its own ...

Mirror mosiac 'lamp' passed along by a friend. See the bottles on the left? ...

Bob bent the prongs on an old plate holder to hold the green bottles ...

'Madonna' cactus from Tally has grown a lot and has two flower buds ...

Love how the coral vine and bougainvillea have intertwined ...

Back patio with old chairs passed along by my next door neighbor and newly painted ...

A tiny piece of Tradescantia sillamontana or "hairy wandering jew' was collected from a west side filling station years ago and it's my favorite tradescantia. I'll bring cuttings to the upcoming SAPS ...

This area has been revamped to take the blasting all day sun. I want y'all to know it was a lot of work for these old bones ... LOL

The garden elves are smart. They stay in the shade ...

... and some of them guard the shady areas. Can you see him -- while ignoring the unintended selfie in the mirror? hahaha And thanks to Sunny Irene he's not the only one that patrols the garden at night ...

Ah, is this weather wonderful or what? Would love to join you on your cool morning strolls...

Comments (14)