SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
denisew03

Someone messed with our sprinkler heads!

denisew
16 years ago

I was so glad I looked out front last night when our sprinkler system came on in the front. Someone had purposely turned one of the sprinkler heads by the street to shoot out into the street. Thank goodness my husband's truck was parked there so it didn't make it all the way out. We were outside last night just before 11 pm fixing that thing! My husband said someone had purposely turned it the other way - tight because just a couple months ago, we had gone over all the sprinkler heads and made sure they were pointing the right direction. We have our suspicions who did it and they have a for sale sign in their yard. Their son has been known to play "pranks" on neighbors - knocking on doors and running away, setting off fire-crackers and once I heard him calling someone on his cell phone asking, "Is this the doctor? This is an emergency!" It was a prank call and he was standing outside in front with his friends laughing while he was doing it! These are also the same people who came out to "work in their yard" the day we were taking a tree down. They stood as close as they could to the property line - maybe hoping it might fall on them so they could sue us? I don't know. My husband even asked him to move and he wouldn't. It was very strange. That house had better sell quick because I'm really getting tired of all this nonsense from them.

Comments (11)