SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sassyd_gw

NEW: Best Gift Robin '2006'

sassyd
18 years ago

The first and most important "twist" to this robin is....You "MUST" be able to post a pic of what you receive from your pal! If you cannot post a pic, please choose a different robin! The reason being, I'm doing this as a robin, not a swap! I will choose the order in which the robin flys, when you receive, you will have a card or note telling you who the gift is from, (Gifts are no more than $20.00 and don't have to be that much, just the best, whether that be made from your own hands or bought, but if bought, no more than $20) you will need to then post a pic and who sent it to you! After the robin has flown all the way around, all members will vote on the thread to see who will win the prize in the end! I want this in the mail by 2/1/06, so that gives everyone plenty of time to get your name in! I will tell you that in the next few days, after I can go shopping, I'll send a pic of what the prize is, but I can tell you now....I'm not sure yet what it will be, but we're talking in the range of $50...and I have very good taste, so i've heard! lol hummmm........so anybody want in?

And by the way, its entirely your decision what you want to send....but shipping is entirely at your discretion and you MUST post a delivery confirmation # for the group!

If I've missed anything or you have questions please ask or email me, I'll be happy to answer! This is my first at hosting, so please bear with me, but I just think this will be the neatest robin!

Diane

Comments (117)