SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sassyd_gw

UPDATE: Feb. Thread for Best Gift Robin 2006

sassyd
18 years ago

Well since we're at 100 on the other one, I'm gonna start a new thread, if we have to we'll repost the pics on the other thread so everyone can see them here....

Diane

Comments (108)

• bojo96
    18 years ago

OH c'mon...you can't go to bed without telling us what vehicle you bought...tease! LOL
    Hope you feel better soon!

• TinaTN
    18 years ago

Sorry Julie, just couldn't stay awake any longer lol. Ok...we bought a 1995 GMC Safari Van. It has TV and VCR, stereo in the back for passengers with jacks at all seats for headphones, leather seats, 4 bucket and 1 bench, a place to hook up a game system (Wired already for a nintendo 64) AM/FM stereo with CD player, tinted windows, alarm system, rear a/c and only has almost 55,000 miles. Here are some pictures I took of it this morning for ya....

{{gwi:1247209}}
    {{gwi:1247211}}
    {{gwi:1247213}}
    {{gwi:1247214}}

Also I sent out your package this morning. Conf# is
    0305 1720 0002 6492 0560. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed buying and putting it together for you!

• Related Discussions

WANTED: Unusual Round Robin 2006

Q

Comments (54)
    Hi... I received the package on Friday from Dinosaur Digger. I'll put it in the mail tomorrow (Tuesday) as today is a holiday. The names left on the list are: Tricia Diane 51 and Trillium 15. Sorry Scraps...your name is not on the list ??
    ...See More

UPDATE: Best New: Best Gift Robin '2006'

Q

Comments (104)
    Hi Victoria, WOW! You did such an EXCELLENT job of preparing the perfect package! Items for... brightening my garden, pampering my senses, and things to record seasonal changes, plans, thoughts for next year in my garden. I personally think she should win ~Best Gift Robin 2006~ Here is a pic of all what was sent... and I'll describe all the goodies in the box after the picture. In the box was a gorgeous clay (ceramic) Garden Angel, and a journal, cute Geddes cat pen. I plan on using the journal and pen to make notes/thoughts on the garden this year, and plans for next years garden! Also, gardening gloves/seeds were included. Italian parsley, Astilbe, Sweet Basil, Culvers Root Alba, Coriander, Nepta Subsessilis, Window box sweet peas, Monarda, Gloriosa Daisy, Dill. A few packages of Sweet Ginger peach tea --YUM! (I can't wait to try this tomorrow) and write in my new journal about all the new plans I have for several new window boxes my Husband promised to make me. Along with revamping a few flower beds! Some bulbs were included-- a bag of Crocosmia, and a flash light. Does she think of everything, or what? LOL! Jobes plant spikes..to insure some good healthly houseplants! And stuff to pamper myself with! Sugar Pear shower gel, Sugar Pear Lotion, Sugar Pear Body Butter, Sugar Pear Body Mist. I love the light scent! It smells sooooo good! Just when you thought the box couldn't carry anymore, LOL! A grooming kit, plus 2 cucumber melon candles! And the box was a gorgeous cheeta animal print along with a cheeta print hand towel! Also, a clay thermometer, potpourri, and a CD she personally 'mixed/burned' all the songs for. Its such relaxing music, I love it! I hope I didn't forget anything! I'm sooo happy with the box, you really out did yourself, Victoria! Thank you soooo much! Hugs,
    ...See More

UPDATE: Feb. 2006 - Garden Circle Exchange Ring

Q

Comments (124)
    Thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes! I'll say also, it was the big 32 for me. Thanks to Stephanie/Pastvast for the package (which finally arrived yesterday!) this month and the B-day wishes. I received a book called The Cultivated Gardener, which I have a feeling I'm going to love! My pal sent some herb seeds, which I'll be sure to plant, I'm adding more herbs to my veggie garden this year. My pal also sent some seed starting guides, perfect timing since I've gotten behind on getting my seeds started this year and was going to start this week. And last but not least a foot soak (I love pampering myself!), and a BIG chocolate bar! YUM!!! I hope I didn't forget anything, I'm going by memory, and you know how that gets as you get older! ;-) Thanks again Stephanie! It was a wonderful package this month! Thanks to our host, Jeanne/Sandlapper Rose (the person I send to) for the B-day wishes. That was a nice surprise to receive a card (both of them!). And finally, Spring is coming! My crocus are blooming right on schedule again this year with the first bloom opening on my Birthday (Sunday). Can't wait for all those daffodils that are poking through to finally take off!
    ...See More

update: update: birthday extravaganza feb swap #3

Q

Comments (85)
    I really need birthday lists for March for those that can start posting them! I want to have the page done no later than March 1st, but hopefully before for those that have early March birthdays! Please, post your lists as soon as you can! J.J., sorry for your loss... I agree with Dan and everyone... They have a special place in heaven... Kim, I'm really sorry about the computer issues. I hope you get it all ironed out soon so you can have your computer back and protected. J.J. (shropshire_lad) - Thanks so much for the marigolds and Joseph's Coat Amaranthus tricolor! I just adore the card that you sent, too! I thought the inside words had been printed from a program at first because they looked SO good! Annette (playintheyard) - Thanks so much for sharing with me the Marglobe Tomato, Israeli Melon, Collective Farm Woman Melon, and Tortarelo Melon! I giggled reading your note to me. I'll reply to you personally in a minute. :-) Sarah Kate & Nikki (nikkineel) - Awwww! I love the homemade card! I especially like the green cake as that is my favorite color! Thanks so much for the Agastache anisata, Dwarf Cherry Rose Nasturtium, Dragon Tongue Beans, and White Hyacinth Bean Vine! I can't tell you all enough how much this birthday month means to me and how special you all have made me feel! Again, WOW!!! Blessings, Angela Here is a link that might be useful: February Birthday Wish Lists
    ...See More
  • TinaTN
    18 years ago

Where is everyone?

• bojo96
    18 years ago

I was at work...and must've looked bad, supervisor told me to take tomorrow off. LOL I should look bad more often!!!
    Nice van! Looks like it's been well taken care of and I love the color! Congrats.
    I'm sure I'll love the package!
    Julie

• Debra Andruska
    18 years ago

Tina,
    I love the color too! Very nice!

• faintheart
    18 years ago

Wowwwwwwww!!!! Tina....ya'll bought my red vehicle! My maroon van needs to be replaced and soon so I have been shopping for a new something to drive. Everything I find in my price range is white or silver. :( I'll keep lookin though. Tina....I had hoped to get your gift out on Monday but it wasn't to be. So it goes in the mail to ya tomorrow...just in time to meet the deadline. I do hope you like your surprise gift...I was skeered about Sassy findin' her gun and coming after me!

The last few weeks have been forgettable for me...today things are looking up which is good cuz I was looking to go underground!!!

Debbie...I LOVE seeing your AV's. They are just sooooooo pretty. I only have the two I rescued in December...one at the office and one at home. But the baby I saw the other day is getting a little bigger so I am excited! The pic of the streps was sooooooo pretty. I don't know that I have ever seen them before. Your gifts to Cheryl are awesome! Such talent you have in so many areas!!!!

Vicki...good to see that you are feeling better and posting again. :) How is your weather? It is snowing here tonight but we are to get just a couple of inches.

V...that rex is to die for!!!! What prettyyyyyy colors! Did that big truck arrive yet? DQ has me curious too!

Awwwwwww...Erica, that froggie is just sooooo cute! I jus love froggies! Jeanne, you put together a super theme gift box!

Amy...I think my toads are gonna be movin' now...they see an adorable new lil condo they want to move into! The Goddess did a great job as always finding some really unique things for you!

Cheryl...how in the world did that ceiling get those beauty marks? *trying to think positive for ya* That afghan in the pic with Shadow looks gorgeous! DGd is gonna treasure it for many years to come! Is it crochet? Would love to see it when it is done!

Sorry for the book here...but I had to catch up! If I missed anyone it was not intentional. What a pain not having my desktop right now, but hopefully over the weekend techie Dee will get it back working properly. :P

Ohhhhhhhh....Diane, you really gonna make us chose the #1 gift? This is gonna be torture! I vote you get more feeders. *giggles and runssssssssssssssssss really fast before she gets her gun!*

hugsssssssssssssssssss to all....

*FAINTS at the sound of the shot whizzing by*

• buffy690
    18 years ago

debraq I do not know where the package is
    I have been getting this the last few times I have checked
    Label/Receipt Number: 0305 2710 0000 6533 0940

Your item was processed and left our JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097 facility on February 04, 2006. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later

Maybe I will have a surprise tomorrow when I come home freom work
    V

• bojo96
    18 years ago

Dee doesn't luv me no more....didn't even get a hi!
    Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    What a slap in the face!

Lol...j/k...hope you get your pc up and running!!!
    Julie

• faintheart
    18 years ago

*runs up on Julie wiff birdshot in me behind* Juuuuuuuuuuulieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I wuvs you, girl!

*goes back to the jungle called "work" and hides from Ms. Sassy*

• faintheart
    18 years ago

Has anyone checked out the new link "Introducing GardenVoices"? I am hesitant...I hear voices now and would adding more cause problems???

~Faint

• TinaTN
    18 years ago

I haven't checked it out yet Faint. Geez...why does it have to snow in February? It is snowing here now. Wish it would come during Christmas instead like it is supposed to lol.

• bojo96
    18 years ago

I checked it out and the voices wouldn't speak to me. There was nothing there. LOL

• faintheart
    18 years ago

Tinaaaaaaaaaaaa....its snowing in TN? good thing it won't last long! Your gift went out today! DC# 0301 0120 0006 4565 4414 Hope it doesn't take forever to get there and it doesn't break. It's wrapped up pretty snug. I sure hope you like!

~Faint

• sassyd
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Julie, I agree...I've checked it out...they didn't speak to me either and I like my voices to speak out loud! I wasn't impressed. But just me. Glad you got the day off, I'm sure you needed it and hope you're feeling better!

Faint..faint...faint Now what to do with this girl? Julie's not gonna let you hide out with her, she don't want no birdshot, and she sure don't want no buckshot! Which I can think of a few places to put! But not with my girls...I can't tell you all how much I appreciate you all making this a successful robin and especially because it's my 1st, and I'm thinking won't be my last, I just may do it again if you all want....

V....I want to drive to Columbia and get me some of that Rex! Then I could always swing by Lexington and see Jeanne, and find me one of her frogs! I love that frog!

Tina...nice ride!

Vicki...I'll have to double check but I think you should get yours on Friday!

Now back to this Faint person, we should vote....birdshot or buckshot? LMK girls! She's beginning to be a pain in my backside...did she shoot me with birdshot?????????
    Damnit! I think she got me first! Ok, definitely going to the buckshot!

• faintheart
    18 years ago

Look at the ballot, girls!!! More feeders (check here)

Nuthin about birdshot or buckshot for Faint...sheeeeeeeeesh!

*runnin' skeeeeeeeeeered now*

~FAINTS_______________________THUD!!!!!!!!!!

• debraq
    18 years ago

Hello all,
    Vicki, I think you will be getting your package tomorrow. Didn't I guess thursday would be the day. I hear the truck wheels spinning now.lol Make sure you exercise your arms, it weighs over 25 lbs!
    Beautiful car!!! Tina, good luck with it, may you have many years of enjoyment with it.
    Seeing the van makes me happy for you but sad for me. My nice red Trans Am got hit by a stupid kid, who then lied about hitting me, so the insurance refused to pay the claim
    But maybe its just as well. I gave it to my mechanic for future car repairs, and it also reminded me of my ex who gave it to me for our 1st wedding anniversary & Christmas. We got married on Christmas eve, so now Christmas eve & Christmas is ruined forever. Idiot Butthead,lol
    btw, I checked out the voices thing and heard the voices. then when I switched over to the regular seed exchange forums,. I still heard the voices. Whats up with that?
    And is anyone esle ready to shoot the little kid on the ad that comes on every time you switch pages? If I hear " I am super-powered, I am super....whatever else he sings.
    I wouldn't mind once but every single time I switch a page...I'm about ready to super-kick the the powers that be here at GW. They have to take that ad away before I lose my mind............

Thats all for now , folks. I'm going to cook me up some dinner..
    Have a great evening,
    Deb ( aka da Queen ) :>)

• sassyd
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Birdshot?
    Buckshot?
    More Feeders?/not happenin!

Keepin with Julie!

lol

• debraq
    18 years ago

uh oh, I went back to see if I did say it would come on Thursday. Shucks, I didn't. I said it would arrive TODAY...Thats the story of my life....always a day late and a dollar short........
    WHERE IS EVERYBODY????
    I feel really lonely, here all by myself...
    Well, then I'll talk to myself. I saw Martha Stewart today, and she was making terrariums ( geez, I wish there was a spell check here, How does one find out how to spell something in a dictionary, if you don't know how to spell it.I just look from terabit to terzarima, and didn't find it,) and they looked gorgeous. Like a tiny world. Has anyone done this? They are supposed to only need watering once every six months and can live for years.
    I'd love to make one.
    well, done talking to myself. see ya later,:)

• bojo96
    18 years ago

Lol Sassy, you just wanna hang with me cause you smelled that homemade pizza I have cooking.
    Faint? Go that way ----------->
    and I'll go this way
    You seem to be dangerous to hang with!
    Keep the snow Tina...Although, by the time I get to Tennesse it'll all be gone! Visiting in October. Going to Chattanooga, Pigeon Forge and over to Asheville, NC.
    Julie
    crap...good thing I wrote this forgot I had Chocolate chip cookies in the oven.....gotta runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• faintheart
    18 years ago

*peekin' out from da jungle* sowwy Queenie...but Ms. Sassy is gunnin' for me and Julie was slappin' me round...not safe for me here!

~Faint still hearin' da voices

• sassyd
    Original Author
    18 years ago

sniff..sniff..ummmmmm Julie are you in your special place?
    I'll be there in a sec!

Everyone in the group take a bow for da Queen! Queenie, we're always here for hon!

Faint....

But I still love ya:))

• TinaTN
    18 years ago

EEWWWW you can have my share of worms! I think I'd rather be disliked lol

• buffy690
    18 years ago

The Semi has arrived in South Carolina
    My daughter liked how you wrapped everything individually...It was like my Birthday or something...LOL
    I am including a pic of all things wrapped and then unwrapped

{{gwi:1247220}}

{{gwi:1247223}}

4 Placemats, 1 red eyelash scarf, 1 decorative butterfly, concrete accents book, southern living landscaping book, Decorative Painting Book, The Complete Book of Paint (ALL HARDBACK), 1 massager exfoilator, Burt's Bees hand treatment cream and cotton gloves, 5 note pads (3 with matching pens) 1 journal book, 1 lock and key diary, fabulous matching perfume and body gel, 4 vials of perfume ( 1 gapscent Dreams, 3 Clinique Happy), 3 flower eraser pencils, a butterfly hair stick, 4 pair of cute socks, 2 picture frames, Tea pot with two matching cups ( my daughter has already set up a Tea Time...LOL), garden party set - plates, napkins, confetti, a adorable mini bird feeder, and blue jay wind chime, tea bags for my eyes, herbal cough sweets, scent warmer and essential oils, two packs of decorative votive candles, 2 beautiful bookmarks and 2 sets of book plates, a wine glass for when I decide to wind down, a tiny lock, and a tiny pad on a keyring.
    and finally a large, long boquet of white gerberdaisy and some viburnum looking filler.
    Whew
    Thanks a mil
    This chicka should take home the prize
    I really appreciate all the time and effort you put into this...I have been fighting an submasticular abscess for a couple of days and this really made me feel better. Gotta call my DR. and have him phone me in something I have had tthisone time before and man it sux.
    V

• bojo96
    18 years ago

Ummm Sassy? Wouldn't ya rather come on over and have some pizza and chocolate chip cookies? LOL

• sassyd
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I sure would Julie! I'm soooo tired! I need som e pizza & cookies, but think my Faint might be hungry by now too! I guess she's been punished enough....so how about I give her a tiny piece of cookie? lol

• faintheart
    18 years ago

c'mon Julie....pwetty pwease? I love chockie chip cookies!

~droolin' Faint

• bojo96
    18 years ago

OH ok...maybe if she's good I'll even give her 2 cookies.
    LOL

• buffy690
    18 years ago

I posted that I wanted some cookies last night but it never appeared. You will have to make me a milkshake because I have a Submandibular Abcess in my jaw. I'll lose that last 8 pounds I have been tring to lose but sux because of the pain and meds.
    The big box at my door last night brightened my evening and I didn't think much about the pain...LOL...Found several Heavy projects on the concrete book that I havta work on this year
    Funny thing how the happy works on ya..
    V

• bojo96
    18 years ago

Wowowowow...remember when I told Tina to take her time because I believed in the old saying best for last? Well, not sure if it's the last box...but it sure is the best! It's a 2-parter...first the garden part:
    {{gwi:1247227}}
    Left to right in front are:
    A Ladybug Windsock (no garden should be without a lucky ladybug!), An Executive Series Ink Pen and a Garden Journal (pens in this house are like gold, you can never find one...I'm locking this one up! LOL)
    Back row:
    A red mesh bag with a Rose & Heart on it and 3 gardening tools inside! (Tooooo cute, only breaking those out for special occassions! Like if I actually get a rose to start from a cutting! Sigh...long story LOL), a beautifully painted Birdhouse windchime and a pretty pink metal windchime. In back is the "garden" card she sent. I love every every bit of it! BUT, WAIT! THERE'S MORE
    The very best part is the personal basket and other items to help take care of ME!
    {{gwi:1247229}}
    Check out this list ladies....
    Front row, left to right:
    2 Body & Soul CD's, Romantic Piano & Deep Sleep (soothing CD's to help me relax), a Bath Pillow (with terry cloth covering!!) and a pink flower shaped candle holder with a pink rose candle in it.
    Middle row:
    2 Batherapy Mineral Bath (Sport & Lavender), 5 Facial Masks (Red,Hot Earth, Strawberry, Apricot & Almond Oil, Peach Kernal & Walnut and Orange & Vitamin C Mask), Tired Leg Gel, Foot Soak & Lotion and a Bath Glove.
    Back row:
    Inspiration Garden Soaps in the shape of Tulips & Daisies, Anti-Stress Shower Gel, a Body Massager, a bath sponge (with a large hard grip handle, which is perfect for my carpal tunnel hands!!!) and last but not least a gorgeous gold toned wire basket to hold it all!
    You gals really need to vote Tina to get the birdfeeder. Everyone sent such great gifts, but if you were working long, hard hours at work, coming home and taking care of the house and animals (DH included) with really no time for yourself, this is the package you would want! This is going to make me take time out for myself, no hopping in the shower for a quick scrub..I'm locking that bathroom door and not coming out till I'm darn good and ready!! LOL
    We all put thought into our packages...but how many of us took care of not only our gardening needs, but our physical and spiritual needs too.
    Tina, your awesome and can be my pal anytime.
    P.S. If you don't see me for a while...don't knock on the bathroom door...I'm relaxing!!!

• Debra Andruska
    18 years ago

Such nice gifts! Its going to be sooooo hard to choose just one! Everyone is really trying...and sending the most thoughtful gifts! Nice job girls, I'm so impressed with all of you!

I suggest putting everyone's name in a hat! So, I don't have to choose/pick! ;) They all are worthy of "Best gift!"

Deb

• sassyd
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Deb, you're soooo right! Great job Tina! We won't hear from Julie for a month! lol Ya'll are making me look like I didn't send anything.....hopefully Vicki should get a stop from the big brown truck tommorrow!

• bojo96
    18 years ago

HEY SASSY? Your making it sound like Tina did a good job for getting rid of me for a month!!!!!!!!! LOL
    Ummm you didn't mean it did you? I'll take my cookies back!

• sassyd
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Droolin' for more cookies! Pweez don't do dat, Julie I soooooo sorie!!!!!! Never meant such! I skeered! Gonna go soak in my tub and eat cookies for Julie can take 'em back!

• debraq
    18 years ago

Awwwwwwwwwww shucks,Vicki. I'm sorry you have that tooth thing going on. But I am very happy that my gift made you feel a teensy bit better. Darn it, I knew I should have put that bottle of Kentucky whiskey in the box..my gram's always said that for a toothache, it was the best medicine in the world. So for medicinal reasons, have your DH go and get you a bottle.
    I'g glad that you're already thinking of making something out of the book. Enjoy!
    Deb

• frostybug
    18 years ago

dearest pal---

conf. # 03041070000206182295 should arrive mid to end of next week. it weights over 8lbs.. it's one of my most favorite garden item..i hope you like it..

• debraq
    18 years ago

vicki, umm didn't I put a garden calendar in with the other stuff? I didn't see it, darn it.
    And I forgot to tell you to open the tea-pot. There are all sorts of flowery type tea's inside.
    I figured your daughter would like the butterfly wings in her room.So give them to her,k?
    Hugs, and feel better!
    Deb ( aka...da Queen )

• TinaTN
    18 years ago

Awww Julie...you are making me blush! I am sooo glad you liked your package. I saw your post about working those long hours plus taking care of the homefront and I just knew at that moment that was the kind of package you needed. Win or not, I am just glad I made your day! You spend all the time you want locked in that bathroom, because if anyone deserves it, you do! Enjoy everything hun!

Tina

• sassyd
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I am soakin' in my bath and waitn' on purdies! Guess i'ma gonna have to checkinto Julies! But thats ok! She has lots she'll never miss! Sweepin' in............

• GardenHits
    18 years ago

Boy I got a huge box today from
    sassyd
    Diane Hardee (this round robin owner)
    All I can Say is wow. I know she had to have gone over the $20 limit, because while she scratched out the price tags on the box, she did not know there were price tags on the bottom of the statues. But I am not complaining. These beautiful statues have already found a home in my garden.
    Diane, thank you so much.
    After seeing these, I wish I had gotten you something larger, but I was going for items that could be shown off in the garden, on a shed, on the patio etc.
    {{gwi:1247234}}{{gwi:1247236}}

Vicki

• sassyd
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Darn it! I forgot Kirklands is bad for that! Well I didn't go over much, and certainly not as much as some of these gals....

I just thought they were toooo cute and I knew you couldn't help but love 'em! And thats all that matters!
    I'll love whatever you've sent, don't give another thought!

Theres several of these girls in this robin that know me very well, and I'm sure they can vouch for me, I'm so easy to please.....

So glad you're happy with my choice for you! Enjoy!

Diane

• buffy690
    18 years ago

Deb...I opened the teapot, fab teas I love tea...There was a calender it just had something else propped on it I think...Andrea claimed the butterfly and the diary with the lock and key.
    My jaw thing is better I was coming home from work and felt a loss of pressure at my lower jaw..Wierd feeling but that part is not swollen anymore...I got to eat a very cheesy cheesy pizza slice tonight with out terrible pain...I was geting sick of soup...LOL
    Well I am off for the weekend
    and the weather is foul
    of course
    I have to run and stop my water from boiling for my Jasmine tea.
    Probably will check in later
    V

• TinaTN
    18 years ago

WOW Vicki! Diane did a great job on chosing your gifts! They are awesome and will look great in your garden once everything is blooming. Anyways, I got a wonderful package from Dee (Faintheart) today, and she did a great job shopping for me. She sent a beautiful garden fairy that is solar powered. I really needed something for my garden, and this was perfect! Thank you sooo much Dee, you absolutely made my day and put a huge smile on my face! Now everyone make sure you fote for Dee for the prize!

{{gwi:1247239}}

• bojo96
    18 years ago

Just got out of my 1 and 1/2 hour bath LOL
    Fell asleep, guess I should've been ready...used my bath pillow, lavender relaxation bath minerals, strawberry relaxation facial mask and anti-stress/relaxation bath gel. Woke myself up snoring. LOLOL
    Loving the boy & girl feeders and ohmygosh love the solar fairy. I'll take one of each please! LOL
    V, glad your jaw feels a little better and great choice on your first real food. Nothing better than cheesy cheesy pizza!!!
    Julie

• sassyd
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Wow! Tina that is just beautiful! Faint you did a great job girl! I know Tina can't wait to see it light up! Will be soooo pretty!

• faintheart
    18 years ago

Tina...I am sooooo glad you like the fairy. When I saw it I wanted it and hoped you would too. I hope the light will help all the fairies to bless your gardens with lots of pretties in years to come and bring you calm retreat and many smiles at the end of the day!!!

hugssssssss,
    Dee

• Debra Andruska
    18 years ago

More really nice gifts! I really love the fairy with the solar globe! The lighted globe will look really neat at night.
    And the garden kids, cute too! I love adding accents to a garden.

Vicky, I'm glad your jaw is better! The pizza sounds good!

Deb

• buffy690
    18 years ago

Good Morning
    Good Afternoon
    and if I don't see ya later
    Good Night

I have nasy nasty weather and the day off WHOO HOO gonna try to run out in between showers to get s few things potted. The Jasmine tea last night was great and very relaxing that paired with a good painkiller and I woke up on the couch this morning still in the sitting position...LOL Oh I was also tired from working all day
    I used the massager/File last night works great on fingernails too.
    There are so many great gifts bring sent how in the world will we choose a winner??
    maybe a message with all photos in it with a number??
    How are you gonna chose?
    V

• buffy690
    18 years ago

{{gwi:1247241}}

Just in case I forget later

• debraq
    18 years ago

I'm so glad your tooth is feeling better Vicki, There is NOTHING worse than a tooth problem. The pain just throbs and never relents. So jasmine tea and painkillers work great,huh?
    I kinda thought your daughter would grab a gift or two, I'm happy she did.
    Wow, the gifts look really great! I don't know how we are going to vote either,?
    Diane,
    I think you will have to use the ole name in the hat trick!
    Hugs,
    Deb

• GardenHits
    18 years ago

bump