SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trillium15_gw

WANTED: Unusual Round Robin 2006

trillium15
18 years ago

Hi all. It's been almost 8 months since I was last on the sight. Been in the US working and haven't been thinking about greenery in a long long time. Now that I'm out of the concrete jungle and back at home in Canada...I'm thinking seeds, gardens and round robins.

Last year I did an Unusual Round Robin in which the only stipulation was that it had to be either an unusual color plant or an unusual seed. Most people were pretty good although there were a LOT of black seeds...LOL.

What we are looking for are Himilayan poppies, Lime Green colored plants, blue plants, odd, unusual, est. I got seeds from The Bat Plant which I'm starting this weekend!!

Since it's still early in the year, I'd like to say the first 20 people to sign up and we'll start it off.

The rules will be included in the parcel, but basically take what you want and swap it with something in return. Anything that you have that is 'xtra' that you wish to toss in to the "Xtra" envelope can be anything that is common or unusual...whatever you wish. That will be the goodie bag for people to snoop through. Hopefully no one is greedy and cleans it all out. LOL.

Let me know who is interested. email me

Comments (54)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional
More Discussions