SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ncgardengirl_gw

update: update: birthday extravaganza feb swap #3

ncgardengirl
15 years ago

This is for the Birthday Seed Extravaganza Swap !! Happy Birthday to All of Our Febuary Birthday Buddies !!!

Shropshire_lad Feb 8

Chellflower Feb 9

Plant-one-on-me February 10

medontdo Feb 13

zinaray Feb 14

ilovfarac Feb 15

Angelady Feb 18

Please post here when you receive a card, or just to chat, PLEASE email SUE your list of who you are SENDING TO THIS MONTH, or If you are taking the month off.

IF you need the ADDRESSES FOR THIS MONTH PLEASE REQUEST THEM FROM FRAN/NCGARDENGIRL

:) Fran request addies from me please

Comments (85)

• flwrs4ever
    15 years ago

Angela, WISHING YOU THE BEST_EST Birthday ever !!!

Thanks for being such a good friend, and I hope you have a very special bday !

HUGS,

Kym

• threas
    15 years ago

I hope you have a wonderful birthday & a great year ahead, my sweet, wonderful friend!
    Love, Theresa

• Related Discussions

UPDATE: Birthday Extravaganza Birthday Buddies for April #2

Q

Comments (51)
    Hi everyone, Sorry I've ebeen AWOL for awhile. Spring is always such a busy time. I've been trying to get the yard & gardens cleaned up. DH is expecting to start a new job in a couple of weeks, its suppose to pay about twice as much. He'll be driving OTR again with only one day home per week so we're trying to get stuff here taken care of beforehand (building GH, fixing stuff, etc).He gave his current job his 2 wk notice just 2 days ago and they called today letting him go (on his day off)! Now we're really hoping the new job is as good as it sounds!! I got the last of my WS potted yesterday. Out of 160+ jugs there were only about 15-20 that didn't sprout...not bad I guess for my first WS attempt. I'm waiting for my BIL to till my new gardens so I can plant stuff...alot of my potted seedlings have bloomed! Bluebonnets, Lacy Phacelia, and Nasturtiums of every color! I hope they're still blooming by the time I get them in the gardens! Kym, thanks for sending the May list in advance! At least I won't get behind on that! LOL I'm fine with recieving emails from forum members...sounds like you have an interesting game up your sleeve. Count me in! I hope all April Bday buddies are having a wonderful BDay month!!!!! Chell
    ...See More

update: july birthday buddies extravaganza

Q

Comments (102)
    Wow!!! I received two cards last week and three more yesterday. Rbrady sent Oriental Poppy Mix and Delphinium Fantasia Mix. Highalttransplant sent Celosia Cockscomb Red Mix, Gaillardia 'Goblin', Yellow Marguerite,and Oriental Poppy Brilliant Red. Dimples sent Montauk Daisy, Lady's Mantle, and Carrot Danvers Half Long. shropshire_lad sent Hollyhock, Milkweed, Aster Tiger Paws Mix, and Auntie's Rose. Colcol sent Russian Sage, Common Orange Poppy, Shirley Poppy Mixed Colors, California Poppy Orange, Zinnia Lilliput Mix, Red Corn Poppy, and some adorable seed packets. Thank you all so much!!! I love everything and I can't wait to grow all these wonderful seeds. Imagine, I was thinking of doing less winter sowing this year. LOL What was i thinking? Thanks again everyone, Pat
    ...See More

UPDATE: Cleaning The Seed Box Swap update #3

Q

Comments (67)
    I really don't know if I could chose just one favourite, so many new varieties I have never had before. A couple seem so exotic to me, Talinium (can't wait to gorw this) and "Mexican Bird of Paradise" I am preparing this seed to plant now! So many seeds so little time.... Frances "All of the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of yesterday"
    ...See More

UPDATE: Birthday buddies extravaganza Oct

Q

Comments (67)
    Hi all, my son hijacked the computer the last couple evenings, but now it's mine!!! Had the dr appt yesterday morning & the dr was guessing it is either sporotrichosis or shingles. We decided it was sporotrichosis and I got a prescription. Late afternoon his office called & said the lab sample showed it was not a fungus. So ... guess it's shingles. However by bedtime my arm wasn't hurting anymore and lump in arm is gone. I'm going to finish off the pills anyway. 12 pills cost $92. So I am determined they are helping me! Just doesn't make sense to me to get shingles exactly where I pulled out stickers from that weed. They said the test results for shingles would take perhaps a week. I thot I'd spend more time reading up on shingles -- like if it could make your whole arm acke... It is a scary thing when you don't know what's going on & something going thru your body and not getting to see a dr for 5 days! Thank you all for thinking of me. But anyway, I'm glad I don't have the swine flu like Dan!!! Very sorry to hear of your misery, Dan. I'm starting a list for my next shopping trip -- chicken soup, chlorox, Sudafed ... And I am happy to report some more bd greetings arrived! Chellflower sent me Colombine Nora Barlow, something on my wish list for a long time! Greatly appreciate it! And from aphroditelaughs -- nigella Mrs Jekyll, Columbine double mix and Poppy mix. Oh it will be fun to plant the poppy mix! Thank you both very much!
    ...See More
  • sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Angela ~ I hope you have had a wonderful fun birtday sweetie! You truly deserve it!!!

Hugs,
    Wendy

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

Thank you, everyone!

Blessings,
    Angela

• carol57078
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday Angela!!

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Hi everyone! I hope you February babies have had a wonderful month! I ran late this month but I did drop off little packages for each of you yesterday! Don't stop mailboxin just 'cause the birthday's over - surely I'm not the only one:) Nikki

• highalttransplant
    15 years ago

Hey guys! Just reminding everyone that February is a short month, so maybe the March folks could start posting their wishlists?

Bonnie

• flwrs4ever
    15 years ago

Bonnie, I will be starting a new thread for March on Monday ! I hope all March Bday Buddies, are working on their wish lists !!!

Keep Mailboxing, the month isnt over !!

• highalttransplant
    15 years ago

I wasn't trying to rush you, Kym! You are doing a fabulous job!!!

Just hoping to get cards there in time for those that have birthdays early in the month. Mail is so sloooow from here.

Bonnie

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I will prolly be one of the last or later ones to post for my bday, I AM A MARCH BABY....WOOOHOOO. I will have to see what comes in for me from the swap and then I will post a list, wouldn't want to get something I already have coming in so I would rather wait a bit on my list :)
    That way if it was something someone else wanted then it could be sent to them instead of me getting an extra :)

I hope ALL the Feb BABIES had a BLAST this month!

:) Fran

• shropshire_lad
    15 years ago

OK! I've finally got my stuff together and a few minutes to sit down and post here! Today I'd like to thank:

Michelle (micyrey) for the dark purple Buddleia (I love buddleias and was looking for some purple varieties not too long ago....this is perfect!), and for the cranesbill. I must say, your card and envelope were sooo colorful! It was like receiving a little bit of spring in my mailbox!

Medontdo sent white Angel's Trumpets and yellow hibiscus! Thanks, Medo, for sharing these with me! They surely will bring butterflies and hummers to my garden! Your card was very pretty as well!

Finally, from Patsy (dirtduchess) I received a birthday card with pretty tulips and pansies on it! Inside were a TON of seeds for the ever-so-cute Teddy Bear sunflower! I actually wanted to get some of these Patsy! Thanks!

Thanks all so much!
    JJ

15 years ago

No, Nikki, you're not the only one. I still have mine to get out as well! I had over-committed myself to too many swaps. I just sent off a big package for the Wow swap, so I'll be able to catch up some now. I'm pretty proud of myself for not joining any new ones! LOL! I only have one swap left other than this one. This one will be my mainstay to hang out all year since I'll be done swapping. I can send birthday cards and seeds to my friends here to get my seed swapping fix!

Blessings,
    Angela

• threas
    15 years ago

Angela, it's hard to resist not signing up for every seed swap!LOL
    Do you guys ever get your own seeds back, doing so many swaps?:)

Theresa

• zinaray
    15 years ago

I got a bday card today from shropshire , with hollyhock & amaranth-early splendor seed in it,these will look good in my garden, thanks j,j,
    Toni

15 years ago

LOL! I do occasionally get my own back, yes! It's pretty funny..... There was one particular seed type that I'm pretty sure I was the only one that had it. I sent out numerous bonus packets with that seed in it. I guess it wasn't the favorite of some of the people I sent it to. LOL

Blessings,
    Angela

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

I'm so glad everyone had a wonderful Birthday this month. This year is flying by, can't believe Feb. is close to being over! I too am looking forward to Spring!

Cindy : )

• suecirish
    15 years ago

Bump - Bump
    Some flowers for the Birthday folks!

Balloon Flowers! get it? ;o)

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Ah Sue the type of balloons I am not allergic to...you should see ME blow up with the latex ones. Kim

15 years ago

That's SO cute... Balloon Flowers! LOL! Thanks, Sue!

Blessings,
    Angela

Here is a link that might be useful: February Birthday Wish Lists

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Sue... very pretty picture of balloon flower. I've never grown them but have a packet of seeds (blue),from a trade that am winter sowing. Oh now I'm excited and hoping they grow as lovely as yours!

Cindy : )

• colcol
    15 years ago

I love that balloon flower! I think I have some seeds from a swap. Just need the time to sort & organize!
    I am still impatiently waiting for my seed order to come -- shropshire_lad, I haven't forgotten you. I ordered 2 of Poppy Checkers, one for you & one for me :))
    You might be a March BD at this rate!

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Oh Balloon flowers are so pretty. I've wintersown a couple of different colors. Anybody know if they bloom first year? I bought plants last year for white ones. The coolest part is the bulb before the bloom. It just blows up so pretty!
    Sue, are those your balloon flowers. Are they connected to something? My just kinda layed on the ground last year. I really need to stake them I guess.
    Hope everyone has a great month (just a week to go before we get to see the March babies!) Nik

• suecirish
    15 years ago

Nikki, there are two types - tall ones like mine (about 36-40 inches) and shorter ones that flop (about 12 inches). I've had both and like the taller ones better. The tall stalks can get top heavy, but I let mine grow through a peony ring and this does the trick to keep them upright. The "balloon" is really cute and neat. There are two green ones on the top left in the pic above and a riper purple one peeking out from under the flower nearer the bottom. I WS'd some tall white and tall pink that ishareflowers traded to me. Don't know if they will bloom first year, but can't wait to see them all together. Glad you all enjoyed the Balloon Bouquet! I've got plenty of seeds, so if you want some put it on your B'day wish list!

From Garden

• Melinda Hagen
    15 years ago

Yes, I too love the baloon flowers! thanks so much for the pics! Melinda

• zinaray
    15 years ago

I got a bday card today from nikkineel[nikki,sarah & kate] which i love, with canterbury bells & corkscrew vine-vigna caracalla thanks Nikki,Sarah & Kate. you girls remind me of younger years

I got a bday card today from proundgm 03[Becky] with hollyhock seed. thanks becky

I should have the best garden in my area with all the seed you rr people have sent this month, I sure hope everyone else has a beautiful garden also
    Toni

• shropshire_lad
    15 years ago

Colcol, you ordered me a packet of seeds?! You are too nice! Don't worry, I will patiently await them, and thank you so much in advance!

The bad news about today is that I put my beautiful little cat to sleep this morning. I am just heartbroken right now. She was my best friend for 20 years and I literally can't remember a time in my life when she wasn't around. My eyes are burning from crying so much and I feel sick enough to throw up. I know the pain will pass, but right now.... I am worried that I will never see her again. I am Christian, and from what I understand, Christian doctrine (in all denominations) does not allow for animals in heaven. I even asked my pastor about this and the answer in an indirect way was, "No, they don't have souls like we do...just maybe an energy that gets recycled, but no heaven." This makes me feel awful! This might sound silly, but has anyone ever had a visit from the spirit of a deceased pet? If I could have some sort of proof that their souls live on after death, then I wouldn't worry because I'd know that they actually do have souls and that way they CAN go to heaven.

On a better note, I received 3 birthday seed swap items in the mail today. I'll list them in a separate posting so as to give them the attention they deserve.

• shropshire_lad
    15 years ago

Betsy (piksi_hk), I received your plants in the mail and what a wonderful surprise! I can't tell you how much seeing that box of plants cheered me up. I planted them in pots as soon as I unpacked them! It was great to receive this particular gift today; actually being able to plant something made me feel a lot better -- I think we can all agree that gardening can be downright healing. I don't know what the names of the plants are (you forgot to tell me! hehe!), but they smell good and are sure to be wonderful in my garden in the spring! And thanks for the clitoria vine seed! It's sure to be so pretty! I'm also glad to hear that you planted your gloriosa seeds! I wish I could have sent you more, but I received them in a trade and the guy only sent the tiniest bit. I am hoping they sprout for you (and for me too!).

I got the cutest little bunny card from Monica (mommyto2). She sent Zinnia 'cherry & ivory swizzle,' Rudbeckia 'double gold,' Rudbeckia 'cappuccino,' and Japanese Morning Glory 'Hatsu Arashi' (one of my wishes!). Thanks, Monica, these are all great varieties and I love them! Don't be sorry that you didn't have more of my "wants" because what you sent is wonderful and much appreciated! I would have been happy to have gotten the card with no seeds at all! Thank you!

I also got a card from Annette (playintheyard). The card was made out to Dorothy, it also mentioned how you hoped she would enjoy the enclosed morning glories -- so I think the card and morning glories were for Dorothy -- but the Rose Campion inside had my name on it, so thanks for that! If you would like, I can forward the card and morning glories to Dorothy if you give me the address. And thanks for thinking of me, Annette!

JJ

• Melinda Hagen
    15 years ago

I got another wonderful card from Nikki, Sarah, and Kate! It was homemade and has a cake on the front with Happy Birthday Miss Melinda!! I loved it! And I got peppermint candy phlox!! And okra and mixed sweet williams!!
    Thanks so very much for it all! I loved it! Melinda

• playintheyard
    15 years ago

Well I actually just blushed at my computer lmao! When Angela wrote about getting her own seeds back I thought for sure I messed up w/ that. Then continuing down I read how I did mess up! my apologies to shropshire_lad and Dorothy for the mix up. Dorothy let me know what your card says (privately)lol.
    shropshire_lad so sorry on the loss of your cat.
    I also love balloon flower. We have a couple here. One I bought as a small 3" plant for $1 2 years ago when it bloomed last year I was able to identify it. In mid Aug. this guy sells all his per. really cheap but some don't have tags. I'm learning so much here on gw now I can identify a lot more not all but lots more.

Keep Mailboxing (luv that gw slang) my cards went out very late!

Annette

• piksi_hk
    15 years ago

JJ,

I'm so glad they arrived...
    I guess I thought you have ESP and would know what they are!
    Anyway, they are garlic chives and lemon balm.
    I hope they do well for you. Happy Belated Birthday!

Betsy

So sorry to hear about your cat. (Hugs to you)

• morguegirl
    15 years ago

JJ,

Your post about your dear Kitty broke my heart. I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved friend. I am not a religious person, but I am spiritual, and I refuse to believe that god would put such wonderful creatures on this earth to be our friends and companions only to have them not be with us in heaven.It wouldn't make sense. I'm convinced that animals have souls, otherwise they wouldn't be able to love and comfort us the way that they do.

Amy

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

JJ,
    I am so sad to hear your sweet kitty is gone. I know she was a companion and a sweet friend. I've lost pets and it is heart wrenching. I am a Christian too, and I believe God may very well restore our beloved pets so they will be with us in heaven. He is a God of love, so I know how much he sees and feels your pain right with you. You are in my prayers.
    Cindy

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Shop shire,

To have loved and then said farewell is better than to have never loved at all.
    For all of the times that you have stooped and touched my head,
    fed me my favorite treat and returned the love that I so unconditionally gave to you......
    for the care that you gave to me so unselfishly...
    for all of these things I am grateful and thankful.

I ask that you not grieve for the loss but rejoice in the fact that we lived,
    loved and touched each other's lives.
    My life was fuller because you were there --
    not as a master/owner, but as my friend.

Today I am as I was in my youth.
    The grass is always green, butterflies flit among the flowers
    and the sun shines gently down upon all of God's creatures.
    I can run, jump, play and do all of the things that I did in my youth.
    There is no sickness, no aching joints, no regrets and no aging.

We await the arrival of our lifelong companions
    and know that togetherness is forever.
    Companions such as you are so rare and unique.
    Don't hold the love that you have within yourself;
    give it to another like me and then I will live forever.
    For love never really dies, and you are loved
    and missed as surely as we are.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your pet. I lost my 15.5 y/o black lab 6 days before xmas last year, It hurts!

Lisa

• shropshire_lad
    15 years ago

Thank you all so much for your comforting words. It really helps.

JJ

• shropshire_lad
    15 years ago

I received a card from Becky (proudgm_03) today. She sent yellow dahlia and flamingo feather celosia! I absolutely adore dahlias, but I don't currently have any in my garden....thanks to your seeds that is going to change! And I didn't know what flamingo feather celosia was until I Googled it, and it is just beautiful!
    Thanks!
    JJ

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

Shropshire-lad, I'm sorry to hear about your cat. I had to put down one of mine last December, and understand what you're going through. I know you won't believe me when I say it, but the pain does ease a bit over time. And, maybe I can help you a little this morning by telling you what has happened since I had to put my Jason to sleep. A lot of people don't believe animals have souls or spirits, but I've been visited by Jason since his death. It always happens when I'm in laying on my bed, reading or just doing some thinking. I feel a cat moving around on the bed, and sometimes I've felt it lay up against my legs or back. I have two other cats, Bump and Stella, and neither of them is on the bed. Jason liked to get on the bed with me when he was alive. It was our quiet time, when we'd just hang out a bit without the others. I believe he comes back to check on me, and to let me know he's okay. Losing him was very traumatic, and I think he's visiting with me to comfort me.
    I've talked with other cat owners, and they tell me that not all cats do this, and not all cat owners see it happen, but there have been quite a few reports of cats coming back to check in with their pet humans.
    So, my answer to you about animals having souls is, yes, they do. I'm not a religious man by any means, but I do remember that in the book of Revelations, Jesus is seen on a white horse, leading the armies of heaven into battle. So, if animals don't have souls, then where'd the horse come from? It simply couldn't be heaven without our animals, now, could it?
    I hope this helps.
    -Dan

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Sorry it took so long to say thank you for the wonderful cards but I do not have a computer at the time...I stopped to say thanks before driving my granddaughter to preschool on their computer.

Anyway Thank you Becky/proudgm03 for the chinese forget me knots and Monica/mommyto2 for the Agapanthus blue and white swan coneflower. Kim

• Melinda Hagen
    15 years ago

Another beautiful card with butterfly on the front! From Annette/playintheyard. Inside were siberian melon and agastache blue fortune! Thanks so much. They will both enjoy a place in my gardens!
    I too was so sorry to hear about your cat, Shropshire-lad. I too believe Heaven would not be complete without our beloved animals!
    Melinda

• zinaray
    15 years ago

I got a bday card today from playintheyard,with poppy mixed[thai silk & watermelon] & red dynanite crepe myrtle . thanks Annette
    I've enjoyed the month long bday, thanks everyone for helping me celebrate,
    Toni

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Hi gotta keep this really brief as my computer has a very nasty virus or something...in about 5 minutes I get a blizzard of pop ups and have to shut down.

Anyway, thank you to Sara Kate and Nikki for the wonderful homemade card...Sara Kate you are an awesome girl!!! Oh yeah and the lupine blue bonnet, blue fortune agastache and dragon tongue beans.

Annette/ playinthe yard thanks for the eyeball plant and blue butterfly plant.

Darn pop ups are starting....gotta go. Kim

• chellflower
    15 years ago

I recieved three envies today!!!

from Nikkineal & Sarah Kate I got an adorable handmade card (made by Sarah Kate)with a b'day cake on the front (only five candles...what a sweetheart!) and a sweet b'day/valentine message inside. They also sent cantelope sierra gold, rose of sharon and pink butterfly bush. Thanks soo much y'all and thank you Sarah Kate for the special card!!!

Annette (playintheyard) sent a pretty butterfly card and sea holly seeds. Thanks Annette!..and yes, I hope to get the greenhouse built soon (crossing fingers!)

Melinda (ilovefarac) sent a nice wildflower card with Clematis 'serratifolia' & 'ramona' (you rock GF!!)

Thank you all so much for the sweet bday wishes, cards & seeds!!! BIG (((HUGS))) to you all!!!

Chell

15 years ago

I really need birthday lists for March for those that can start posting them! I want to have the page done no later than March 1st, but hopefully before for those that have early March birthdays! Please, post your lists as soon as you can!

J.J., sorry for your loss... I agree with Dan and everyone... They have a special place in heaven...

Kim, I'm really sorry about the computer issues. I hope you get it all ironed out soon so you can have your computer back and protected.

J.J. (shropshire_lad) - Thanks so much for the marigolds and Joseph's Coat Amaranthus tricolor! I just adore the card that you sent, too! I thought the inside words had been printed from a program at first because they looked SO good!

Annette (playintheyard) - Thanks so much for sharing with me the Marglobe Tomato, Israeli Melon, Collective Farm Woman Melon, and Tortarelo Melon! I giggled reading your note to me. I'll reply to you personally in a minute. :-)

Sarah Kate & Nikki (nikkineel) - Awwww! I love the homemade card! I especially like the green cake as that is my favorite color! Thanks so much for the Agastache anisata, Dwarf Cherry Rose Nasturtium, Dragon Tongue Beans, and White Hyacinth Bean Vine!

I can't tell you all enough how much this birthday month means to me and how special you all have made me feel! Again, WOW!!!

Blessings,
    Angela

Here is a link that might be useful: February Birthday Wish Lists

• Melinda Hagen
    15 years ago

Once again I rec'd some wonderful cards!! I got a beautiful one with vases of flowers from Apaloosa/andrea. It had gold nugget squash and eggplant! I will definitely use them both!
    And a Lovely homemade card from morguegirl/amy! Very pretty! I also got dianthus artic fire and rainbow loveliness, carmen peppers, meadow rue and kentucky wonder beans!
    You all are so amazing! Wonderful way to brighten a person's day! Thanks so much! Melinda

• zinaray
    15 years ago

I got a bday card from ilovefarae today with 3 hollyhock seed, apple blosson/ crebe de cassis and peaches'n cream . thanks Melinda
    Toni

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Today i got a beautiful birthday card from Andrea, it was so pretty!! and she sent Dames rocket, and Beuaty Berry Bush-purple !! WOW i can't wait to Plant these babbies!! THank you so much!! Hugz ~Medo

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Wendy/sassybutterfly thank you so much for the strawberr spinach...it means even more that you shared the very few seeds you had with me :-) Also the lemon cucumber...we will be eating well this summer.

As soon as I get this computer thing figured out I will post to the RR for all the wonderful people here who sent me cards and seeds that I did not get to yet. Kim

• medontdo
    15 years ago

a new pc? i have this new "last year> vista, with a xp hard drive, i decided i absolutely don't like hp anymore!! and now i'm reading from zdnet that we have to either get vista or that 7 windows and get rid of xp. so then that led me to wonder. well,,,,,,, what about me?? i have a vista pc, and xp hard drive, so what do i do??
    strawberry spinach sounds awesome!! i bet that will taste awesome!! :'> ~Medo

Here is a link that might be useful: garden webbers meeting place :'}

• zinaray
    15 years ago

I got a bday card today from lindaruzicka with seed envies, stickers & goat's beard,thanks Linda
    I got a bday card today from alwaysagarden with cleome-sparkler & sunflower-cherry rose.thanks cindy
    Toni

• medontdo
    15 years ago

i just looked up the cleome-sparkler! those hummers will love them!! :') i read somewhere that hummingbirds love them, and that they were annuals. but ya know, mine come back every year. i'm a zone 5a, even though it say's 6a. so i saved the seeds so i could put lots in the hummer/butterfly bed, now i have to pyay it turns out good this year :') 2 more days and it will be the sping babies birthdays!!! WOOO HOOO!!! LOL ~Medo

• flwrs4ever
    15 years ago

OKAngela, I appreciate you making the lists !! But this month, I beleive they will be a bit late...or alteast Fran will be, as she is in the middle of moving. We only have two people, so it shouldnt be a problem if you dont have time to make a list for us this month.

OK, PLEASE COME TO THE MARCH THREAD, AND JOIN IN THE FUN THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS TO YOU ALL !!!