SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cheflisbeth

Veggies (and herbs) in volume - bulk swap-limit 5

ChefLisbeth
19 years ago

VEGGIES AND HERBS IN VOLUME! * 5 GARDENER LIMIT!!!

Are you already perusing the veggie seed racks, dreaming of voluptuous greens for your salad and wonderful herbs to add just the right flavor to some new dish you want to try? Only have enough money to buy so many seeds? Have a bunch left over but are still viable? This is the swap for you! Everyone will get the same package back, less the varieties they sent in! (This is alot like holiday cookie swaps, but better for your health!)

1) Veggies and Herbs only! (edible flowers OK, but send only 1 variety of those please!)

2) Please include as much info as possible including who the commercial grower is. Enough info to get started, and enough info for the rest of us to get more educated if need be.

3) Commercial OR Homegrown seed WELCOME! Seal the packs well!

4)**This is the important part!!!!*** 5 PACKS OF EACH VARIETY REQUIRED (ie:5 packs of Cherokee Tomato or 5 packs of Thai Basil etc.)

5) **Another important part!!!*** 10 VARITY MINIMUM!!! We all will end up with a WONDERFUL assortment of things to try!

6)Unlimited kinds can be sent in, AS LONG AS THERE IS 5 OF EACH!!! (ie:if you send in 14 different kinds of seeds - you will be sending 70 PACKS (14 kinds x 5 packs each))

5)Send in bubble mailer, with enough postage for the return trip, PLUS own label with your addy as the sendee and my address as the sender!

6) Include your gardenweb name, please for the love of pete. Thank you !

8)Packages are due January 31st! I will put them in the mail for return trip by February 5th (barring unforeseen trips to the ER with some family member!) If I have EVERYONES package sooner, I will mail them out SOONER!

9) 5 person limit, but I will keep a list of alternates just in case!

7)**Also important.....

Please list here the kind of seed that you are sending in...that way we won't have duplicates!!!!!!! (My list is below) I will email you my addy after you respond on this thread!

8)You will know by what you're getting by looking at the list here, and you might more or less total packs back depending on how much you send in.

9) Include enough seed for the variety to germinate and be really tried! IE: 5-10 of large seed, 20-30 medium seed, good pinch of tiny seed.

Let's get sharing!!!! Staying alive in 2005!

Comments (33)