59 proudgm_03-received

60 gmom2-6boys-mailed

61 wishdesign-received

62 conniesc-received

63 luvgardening2-received

64 jaleeisa-mail by 20th

65 hmacdona-received

66 grolikecrazy-mail by 20th

I still haven't heard from stevenwayne or our happy home Angela I was wondering if you talked to our happy home maybe you could find out if shes dropping out or sending she said in her original e-mail you talked her into joining I was hoping youy might have heard from her. I am getting no response from my e-mails I will try one more time but if I get no response I am not waiting and holding up everyone else.

I will update again tomorrow I am sure I will get more seeds by then.

Patty

Comments (150)

• yotetrapper
    15 years ago

my guess is 10,002.5

• rbrady
    15 years ago

HMMM! How bout 7948?

Rhonda

• Related Discussions

update: update: #4-4th annual whats left on my want list swap

Q

Comments (150)
    Chris, I would be interested in any tomato seeds that you may have extra of. My hubby and I were just talking about what to put in the veggie garden last night. My family likes canteloupe, watermelon, tomatoes, cumcumbers, and green beans. Would be interested in anything unusual, fun for the kids! But if you've got everything ready for Patty, or have it mailed, please don't worry about me!! I wasn't able to send to everyone either. I really wanted to though!! Patty, I'm going to have my daughter mail off my seeds today. I'll post when they've made it to the P.O. Have a good day everyone! Karen
    ...See More

UPDATE: #8-4th annual whats left on my want list swap

Q

Comments (121)
    Got 'em! I am absolutely delighted with the seeds I received this year-things I had on my list that I was sure no one would have to share were in that envelope. I have gone through them twice and will go back through them again after dinner. I am so happy to have all of the lovely peach colored flowers folks sent me. I have visions of a peach and blue garden and it is really coming together now. I also loved receiving all of the various Sweet Peas. I usually just grow a couple of varieties, but this year I will have them everywhere! I love it! Thanks to everyone who sent in their precious seeds! And Miss Patty, you did an incredible job! I am very appreciative. Alana
    ...See More

NEW: 5th Annual Whats Left on My Want List Swap

Q

Comments (115)
    I'm sorry for requesting the list so soon. I wasn't trying to start anything or cause a problem for the swap. I just remembered that last year it was being posted and updated all along as people were joining. I wasn't trying to only send to a few that had their lists up before everyone else, just so you all know. I am just still very new in knowing what kinds of things others want is all. I thought if I saw something on several lists that it must mean a lot of people might like that type of seed is all. I am making an order because I have to if I want to have anything to send in. I would hate to make an order for things that nobody is wanting. It's no big deal, though. I'll just place an order for things that I want and hopefully others will be putting some of the same items on their own want lists so that I can share the extras. I think I'll go ahead and place the order, then put down what I ordered on my "haves" list so others can add them to their wants if they're at all interested in them. I hope that sounds like a good plan. Again, I apologize. I absolutely did not want to cause any problems. I was just trying to see if I would be able to have anything to send in that others wanted. Blessings, Angela
    ...See More

UPDATE: Part 5-5th annual whats left on my want list swap

Q

Comments (150)
    Congrats to those that are done already! Wow! You guys are fast! perennialfan273 - I'm glad your mom is not in pain right now. Yah, I've heard, too, that sometimes there are numerous surgeries when it comes to the back. I'm praying this is the only one she needs as well. (((HUGS))) Thanks for the update. Suzanne (hibiscusfan) - I got your update tonight. Please, always double-check to make sure I didn't mess anything up. I remember a request from you awhile back and thought I got it. I'm sorry if I overlooked it! I sure hate to make mistakes, but I'm not perfect yet for some reason. LOL I'm relieved we don't have to mail until November 25th, too! We're heading out of town again on Tuesday. It's busy, busy... Blessings, Angela Here is a link that might be useful: NEW All Player Compiled Want List Page (updated 10-25-09)
    ...See More
  • karenh71867
    15 years ago

Oh! This is fun! I'm going to guess 7,294. I can't imagine going through that many seeds!! No matter the actual count, Patty, you are in seed heaven!! lol

Karen

• flwrs4ever
    15 years ago

Oh, wait a minute........I didnt know we were making guesses, and if Angie and Patty have 1,00 between them, I soooooooo totally off the count.

Can I place a new bet PLEAAAASEEEEEEEE...........and I wonder was she gonna count anyways, cause I hope we didnt ADD to her work.......OOPPSS !! I am gonna guess 9,850 packs.

BTW, YOU ALL ARE IN SERIOUS DENIAL........and should ALL be placed in SEED AHOLIC ANONYMOUS...* sending in 500 packs of seeds, and you are STILL wanting more...*

OK, YES....I cant WAIT to hear the seeds are all sorted and on the way.....ohhhh, I hope I get a few packs that make me scream with delight !!!

• stage_rat
    15 years ago

my guess is...5401. I can't believe even 2 of you guys had the patience to do 500 seed packets! Wow!

I did learn this week that making up many packets of one seed at once, and printing off the labels (instead of writing in the name and circling things like I usually do), makes things go much faster. There was a garden show this weekend, and I traded/donated a bunch of seed. They usually get seed donations from seed companies, but the companies didn't donate many veggie seeds (they sold them all!) so my mom and I made up over 170 packets of tomato seeds. In return, I got some really cool stuff! I got Calla lily bulbs, and resurrection lily bulbs, and some nice seeds. I also got to make a display about wintersowing, and they printed up brochures for me! It's so nice to have a garden show in the really awful winter weather.

• Melinda Hagen
    15 years ago

I will make a guess of 9,842. Oh, do I feel for you, Patty! I wouldn't want to sort them all out! Just sit in them for a while! Melinda

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

This is like the price is right! I'll say 9995 Bob!

The acorn song! I love that one. Fun to sing with kids! I heard a slightly different version though.

Chorus
    I'm a nut (click click)
    I'm a nut (click click)
    I'm crazy!

2nd verse
    Called myself up on the phone
    Just to see if I was home.
    Asked myself out for a date
    Picked me up at half past eight.

• kilngod
    15 years ago

Total-Packs-Sent-In Bets:

flwrs4ever.........(2,000) revised 9,850
    kilngod............8,250
    ishareflowers......2,500 (want a revision??)
    Dirtdiggin........10,500
    dorisl............11,172
    ncgardengirl......10,959
    angelady...........7,500
    nikkineel..........9,462
    ggwrn.............11,500
    conniesc...........6,660
    poisondartfrog.....6,767
    patrob.............8,750
    jaleeisa...........9,125
    markcase1964.......5,999
    jaynine............9,877
    just1morehosta.....8,888
    yotetrapper.......10,002.5
    rbrady.............7,948
    kalena67...........7,294
    stage_rat..........5,401
    ilovefarac.........9,842

There ya' go, flwrs4ever. I decided to stay on my first calculation despite the 500 x 2 announcement, but Ishare, if you want to bump, just say.

I had put the prize just as a "Whoo Hooo" from all, but am willing to bump that up to:

Whoever is closest gets to pick any 10 things from my haves that you'd like, and I'll send it to you (and pay the postage myself).

If I win......well, then maybe I can ravage someone's list for 10 things --- but that'll be up to participants to offer up their list. (I won't hit on someone who doesn't speak up at that time, especially to protect the newbies with limited lists. We'll deal with that idea IF it happens that I win.)

• kilngod
    15 years ago

Yote, that was a hoot.

• sandysgardens
    15 years ago

Hmmmm - I'm going with 6423 packets of seeds!!!

• morguegirl
    15 years ago

My guess is 7186

Amy

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

11,262! :P Wow.. forget Patty rollin' around in these.. if she does we may never find her! :)

~Wendy

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

7,800. Patty, did you look under your couch, in your pockets... check your hair? lol... : )

Cindy

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Tina,

Thanks, I think I will change my numbers. I guess I wasn't thinking when I posted that guess!

My new guess is 10,100 packets of seeds, that's an average of 168 packs per player(60)and then adding in angie and pattys seeds.

Lisa

Lisa

• karenh71867
    15 years ago

kilngod, that is so nice to offer a prize to the closest guesser! If it should happen to be yourself, I'd be more than happy to offer you something from my have list for a prize!

Karen

• dorisl
    15 years ago

anybody remember the total for last year?

:)

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Kilngod if you win you can choose from my list as well.

• kilngod
    15 years ago

kilngod............8,250
    ishareflowers......(2,500) revised 10,100
    Dirtdiggin........10,500
    dorisl............11,172
    ncgardengirl......10,959
    angelady...........7,500
    nikkineel..........9,462
    ggwrn.............11,500
    conniesc...........6,660
    poisondartfrog.....6,767
    patrob.............8,750
    jaleeisa...........9,125
    markcase1964.......5,999
    jaynine............9,877
    just1morehosta.....8,888
    rbrady.............7,948
    kalena67...........7,294
    stage_rat..........5,401
    ilovefarac.........9,842
    sandysgardens......6,423
    morguegirl.........7,186
    sassybutterfly_2008...11,262
    alwaysagarden.........7,800

We've got a nice range from 5,401 to 11,500. Pretty big spread.

So....are we overestimating or underestimating???

heeheehee

(thanks Kalena & Dirt, for offering up a just-in-case prize for me. Dirt, I just like calling you that. Makes me laugh every time.)

• yotetrapper
    15 years ago

kilngod are you in any other swaps right now? I spy a seed on your list I am dying to have LOL.

• conniesc
    15 years ago

Yotetrapper, I am with u. Kilngod has a very nice list of items.. maybe they can be persuaded to join the April seed showers bring may flowers.. maybe?

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Kilngod,

You can also choose from my list if I have anything you'd like should you win.

Lisa

• stage_rat
    15 years ago

This is such a good idea--it's something fun to do while we wait to get the envelopes back!

Kilngod, if you're right, you can choose from my list if you want to.

• velsgarden
    15 years ago

Im gonna guess 6200.Im a newbie,what can I say..lol

• jaynine
    15 years ago

kilngod-
    my list is open to you as well.
    janine

• sandysgardens
    15 years ago

Hmmmm I'm thinking that I may have guessed to low, now that I did some stats. What can I say, my analysis background is popping in. Oh well, like StageRat said, this is fun entertainment while we wait for the oh so special envy to arrive home.

What else can we play while we wait? We have a while before we can start staring a whole in the mailbox, waiting for our postal worker to deliver the goods.

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

HAHAHA Kilngod- Dirt's a good name for me LOL :)

• kilngod
    15 years ago

kilngod............8,250
    ishareflowers......(2,500) revised 10,100
    Dirtdiggin........10,500
    dorisl............11,172
    ncgardengirl......10,959
    angelady...........7,500
    nikkineel..........9,462
    ggwrn.............11,500
    conniesc...........6,660
    poisondartfrog.....6,767
    patrob.............8,750
    jaleeisa...........9,125
    markcase1964.......5,999
    jaynine............9,877
    just1morehosta.....8,888
    rbrady.............7,948
    kalena67...........7,294
    stage_rat..........5,401
    ilovefarac.........9,842
    sandysgardens......6,423
    morguegirl.........7,186
    sassybutterfly_2008...11,262
    alwaysagarden.........7,800
    velsgarden.........6,200

Sandy - I'm worried mine is low too, but remember there are newbies in this group who may have only been able to send in 30 packs. Looking at the list of names, I guessed who would send in over 200 (the "die-hards" and used 250 as an average for those) and then used an average of 100 for the rest of the group, figuring some would be at 150 or 200, and others would be at 50. (Used myself as an estimate, 1st year sent about 70, 2nd year about 130-150 I think, and this year 315.) We may not be as far off as we worry. There may be way more people in the 50-100 range than at the 200 point.

Either way...It's a TON of seeds. Enough to fill a waterbed, I'd bet.

Other swaps? I think I'll jump on board the I Wanted That swap (the gifting one) after this one is wrapped up. In fact have already gone through everyone's lists there once (the ones not in this swap at least), and plan to go back through after seeds from this swap arrive.

I'll check out the April-May flowers thing and see if I'm up to another.

Put whatever is peaking your interest on the top of your want list for now :)

• patrushka
    15 years ago

This sounds like fun. I'll guess 7,796.

Angie, What did the doctor say? I hope your ankle is feeling much better.

Pat

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Anyone up for a game of 21 questions? We could do that after the guess the number of packs answer comes in? I will put up a prize of something if anyone wants to play a round of that. Oh, I can offer 4 packs of seeds, my choice you can tell me if you want veggies, flowes, basils, plus a note pad and a pocketbook calendar.
    Then maybe someone else can take the next set and offer something up as a prize pack, all seeds are good too.

Anyone up for something like this?

:) Fran

• pattygrow5
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi all I got conniesc second envie today but I can't give you the total until jworth and riley 17 either e-mail me their total or I get the seeds so no winners yet.
    I said Angie and I have OVER 1000 between the 2 of us and are you guys crazy I have all the seeds separated into bags who they were sent for I not gonna roll in them and mix them up
    I'm not a nut (click click)
    I'm not a nut (click click)
    I love that song it's best sung by the acorn in we sing in sillyville.
    I have to get back to it had to do 2 hours of overtime so I lost 2 hours of quality time with my seed babies LOL
    Keep on guessing
    Patty

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Well I was taught a WHOLE different version of that song when I was a kid by my sister and her friend,

I'm a little japanese,
    I do anything I please,
    I can sing,
    I can dance,
    I wear ruffles on my pants,

I'm a nut (click, click)
    I'm a nut (click, click)

Called myself on the phone
    just to see if I was home
    asked myself for a date
    said I'd be there half past eight

(chorus)

Took myself to the show
    Sat myself on the very first row
    Put my arms around my waist
    Got so fresh I slapped my face

(chorus)

LOL, I think it derived from that cartoon with the little japanese fellow in it...I am not really sure.

Patty, I don't blame you I wouldn't unpack the seeds either...hehe.
    I sure hope those folks let you know the totals soon, have you emailed them? LOL

Angie, I hope you are feeling loads better dear....

:) Fran

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Hey guys! what a great idea Tina! I am guessing 9420,feels like a good number to me! :)
    This is exciting,Tina has an awesome list! I am willing to offer my list up too if Tina wins,it is still in draft form,but it's just about all there!;)

Hi Carol! I had a bad day yesterday and I went to see the doctor today,she wants me to have another x-ray tomorrow,she wants to be sure there isn't a fracture. I am hoping that this will just pass soon,it is getting on my nerves! This is day 6 of sitting around watching TV,I feel like I am being brainwashed...lol..I think I have finally seen every episode of Cold Case & Bones,love the shows,but I am getting worn out on it,I want to get my seeds started! I have all this beautiful "Black Gold" (as Patty calls it) and a big beautiful bag of Pro Mix sitting in my garage just waiting for me to dig in...lol..

LOL...Patty,you are funny! I guess you have a point, rolling in them would make a whole lot more work for your self...too bad,it sounds like sooo much fun! :)

I hope everyone is having a great night!:)

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Thanks Fran!:)

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Patty...
    "lost 2 hours of quality time with your seed babies" that is just too cute. : )

Awww Angie,
    don't worry those little seeds will wait for you.

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Heh... poor Angie! That's how I feel too being pretty much confined to bed with these spasms. And I not only have my seeds and "black gold" here I could be playing with... I haven't even been able to wintersow much... but I lost my job at WalMart in the Lawn and Garden department! So I don't get to play with all those plants as planned! :( Keeping you in my prayers, girly :) I'm off to take another round of pills and lay down.

Kathy

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Thanks Cindy,but it is like torture knowing there are all those bags of dirt waiting in the garage,and all these seeds...which have been moved next to me in the living room...lol..calling my name,saying "Angie...wanna play?..."...lol...

Oh Kathy girl! You are far worse off than me,thank you for your well wishes! I hope you recover soon,it is just terrible what you have been going through,I had no idea! And now your job! UGH! That is their loss,those plants would have no better care taker for you! I know you will find another job,maybe a small nursery,one with character,that is where you belong....ok now I am fantasizing for you...I have a bad habit of doing that!...lol..Anyway,big hugs lady,I will keep you in my "thoughts"! :)

• stage_rat
    15 years ago

Jaleeisa, I'm sorry to hear about your job and your (back, I think) spasms.

Angie, maybe you can write out plant labels? That always takes a lot of time for me.

I like the idea of playing 20 questions.

We could also discuss doing a bulk purchase of Corkscrew Vine seeds from a vendor on Ebay, and dividing up the seeds!! :) I think at least half of us had that on our lists!

• intelkid
    15 years ago

Hey everyone :)

How's the weather with you all? We have nothing but clear ice pellets outside, almost an inch covering. Should be turning over to snow. 60 miles from us it's snowing crazy. Our big winter weather. Almost a full week of snowing. Usually only happens once. Hope the power lines hold up fine.

I'm guessing 4850 seeds were sent in! Great to see everyone is having fun. :)

I would like to thank for the donations again. Was really nice. With the seeds I'll have, I'll be able to grow and gather seeds from them to share in the next swaps.

-David

• ollierose
    15 years ago

Well, after using my super secret scientific formula (I'd have to kill you if I told you about it! LOL)...........I'm going to guess 9,939! I really don't have a formula, but it sounded good!

I'm so excited to be taking a vacation day tomorrow. I can't wait to spend an extra day with my seeds and this day just won't go by fast enough!!

The weather here is gloomy. Very foggy out this morning and it rained a little overnight. Should be in the low 60's today though.

By the way, did I mention that some of my swinter sown allysum has sprouted?!?! It's nice to have success, but I'm worried it's a little early. I'm keeping a close eye on them.

I also have pansies and violas that have sprouted under light inside. I'll be happy when I can put them outside, they just need to grow a little more first.

Good idea stage rat! Angie could definitely get a lot of plant labels made out! Too bad I can't bring her to my house. I would have her all set up and cutting my containers. I'd even cook for her and everything! Angie - is PA any closer to GA yet!?!?! LOL

Diana

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Kilngod I didn't see my guess on your list. Did you forget me?

• stage_rat
    15 years ago

Well, here's a question for chit-chat: How many of you have ever met up with someone from Gardenweb, or another forum? Would you ever think about it?

The Chicago-area Wintersowers got together a couple of years back at a restaurant, and we swapped seeds and plants. It was great! And, Lindalana hosts a plant swap every year. And then there's the secret tomato club, but I can't actually tell you anything about that ;)

I used to belong to a travel forum and we'd even plan trips to meet up at a destination, and meet people for the first time on the trips. Or, we'd meet for coffee if we went traveling to someone's city.

How would you respond to an email about having coffee with another poster on the forum?

• yotetrapper
    15 years ago

I ended up marrying someone from a forum LOL. I was a member of a trapping forum, trapperman.com, and every year there is one huge national trapping convention, and I was talking to some of the friends I had made on the forum, and decided I would go. It was in Indiana, I lived in NY. Quite a scary prospect, I was 23, driving 17 hours to go to a convention that would be mainly all men LOL. Well, I got there, and met up with my friend and his wife. We set up camp (tent camping) and there were some people there my friend knew from other conventions in the past. Well one of them was someone from the forum that I had heard of, talked to once or twice, but didnt know too much about. We spent the five days there talking, and after the convention when we went home we continued talking online. This was August. In October, he flew out to visit me. In November, I flew out to visit him. My 4 day trip turned into 2 weeks, and in December I packed everything in the back of my truck and moved out here. We've been married two years now this April. I love him very much, and love my life here.. my flowers, veggies, chickens. And yes, we both still love to go trapping LOL.

Angela

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Aww what a nice story to tell Angela! I, too met my guy online.. on Yahoo Chat tho! LOL We've been together long distance for 4yrs and living together now almost a year. Of course he HAD to be from another country (Canada..lol) so the Visa stuff has been a total Pain.. but we're gettin' there!

I've never met anyone from here on GW.. tho I know Diana 'Ollierose' is not tooooooo far away from me.. we'll have to meet up one day! There's just not alot of Georgians that I've met on here...

Stagerat ~ if it's someone you've corresponded w/ some.. or at least seen their chitchatting in the forums and you have a good opinion of.. I'd say go for it! :) Do tell.. LOL

Kathy hon.. hang in there!! Just send me all your seeds and I'll plant and grow them and mail them back to ya! hehe

Gotta go bbq up some burgers!

~Wendy

• grolikecrazy
    15 years ago

My total packet bet is 7979.43 by the law of average, should be right on the button.
    Now while we wait can we talk about my poor pumpkin seeds that were so fresh when I sent them, I mean I was still turning them every hour in the sun coming thru my french doors,before bagging them. Anyway, today, to my horror, the Musque de Provence seeds were moldy green!!!!I did not figure tha tthe time from when I packed them and the time we will get our seeds back would be enough to mold them, as I din't want to treat them with chemicals or bleach but maybe I should have!!! Looked on line for answers , someone mentioned rinsing the seeds in hydrogen peroxide before drying them. I panicked and use what was close at hand , put some bleach in water and filled the little baggie with it and slooshed them around until they cleaned up a bit, then i rinsed them further with my fingers, and planted them in a peat pot to see about germination. I don't know what to tell you. It's really sad to loose these, they were beautiful pumpkins, of the brightest orange flesh. If they are really lost then I will have to make sure mine grows and distribute the seeds again thru another swap.I am so sorry about that, thought i was doing the seeds a favor by not using bleach or other chemicals...and look what happened. Chris

• ptp813
    15 years ago

I haven't been online as much lately, but thought I'd play the # game...I'm guessing 8,910. Yep I did some kinda figuring LOL but we will see if it really worked.
    :-)

Angie, I'm so sorry you aren't able to get around yet. Can't you get those kids to fill a bucket and bring you a shower curtain or something and then some bins to help you begin your process. LOL I'd probably drive my kids and hubby nuts trying to get them to help me set up some sorta process to get some winter sowing done. LOL Writing out the markers is a great idea. Do you already have containers cut and with drainage holes? I saved mine from last year and it has saved so much time.

jaleeisa, so sorry to hear about your back and job. That really stinks, but I believe that when God closes one door he opens another. Maybe like someone else mentioned you can get a really cool job at a nice garden center and learn lots more. I hope you are better soon.

I found out at a plant swap in our area that some of the attendies were on the Garden Web...I just hadn't recognized the connection with the real name and GW name. It would be a bit of an adventure to step out and meet people you talked to online.

:-) Pam

• conniesc
    15 years ago

OK I am going to ask, I hope no one thinks it is rude because that is not my intention.. I just feel like a 5 year old kid.. sitting in front of the christmas tree.. staring at the presents and hearing... it is almost time.. but not yet :)

Please forgive me if u feel that my question is out of place...

Do we have confirmation that they last two packages are on the way?

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Thanks so all the well wishes and empathy, everyone! LOL, I'm really chomping at the bit! I wanna play with seeds and dirt!!

I met my husband online as well. We met through myspace and emailed back and forth for a while, then went to IMs, then the phone and finally met face to face two years ago this next March 16th. At the end of July that year (2007), my kids and I moved from where we were living , and my insane ex-husband still lives, here to Edmond with Cliff for safety reasons. We were married May 24,2008 :) He is everything I've always dreamed of and more :)

I've met others that I've known on the internet... two of my very best friends are people I met on AOL as a Community Leader 15+ years ago. One I've met face to face and the other I haven't. So I would have no issues with meeting anyone from here :) So, if anyone's planning a trip to the Oklahoma City area, gimme a yell! I've also met three people from the Oklahoma Gardening Forum and greatly enjoyed it!

Kathy

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Chris ~ don't feel bad hon! It's all experimental when it comes to gardening! lol I hope yours are ok and will grow for you..then whatta tale you'll have to tell when you next try to share them! :)

Connie ~ don't be scared to ask a question! :P I don't know but I'm pretty sure if you scroll up a ways that she said the last 2 were on the way.. I could be wrong tho :)

Angie ~ hope you feel better soon !! It's no fun having to rely on people to help you around all the time, I know! Hugs!

~Wendy

• conniesc
    15 years ago

thanks wendy... can u tell I was afraid. I have a sarcastic sense of humor so I try to be very careful around people until they understand... connie thinks she is funny!!! and the thinks is the key :(

Everyone on this site has been so great, and generous with both their knowledge and seeds that I wouldn't want to offend anyone.

I saw the post that we were waiting on two.. but never saw a post from them that they were on the way. Maybe they emailed Patty directly.

• just1morehosta
    15 years ago

Stage Rat,
    Are you asking about a male,meeting you for coffee?If that is the case,i would meet in a public place,during the day time,and be sure to let some one know where you will be,and when you will be leaving.
    If a garden friend,)lady),i am planning on meeting Connie this coming summer,she lives in Freeport,about 1 hour from me,we may go visit another WSing forum friend at a later time.I think that would be fun.
    We received a web camara for Christmas,and just got it up and running yesterday,my first thought was, how many garden buddies have a web cam?Even that would be fun.
    Carol