SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
northernmich

NEW: sweet 100 round robin

northernmich
15 years ago

I'll start the package with 100+ packets. Please replace one for one or more. If there is more than one of the same variety please take only two maximum.

Once we have enough signed up, I will close the RR so no deadline as of now. You will e-mail your GW nickname and name and address. I will do a mass e-mail with my address and we will use this thread for tracking of THE package until we need a second thread. Sweet 100 will be the title to search.

A sheet with all addresses and the order will be enclosed in the package as well as my cell phone number for an emergency contact.

These may be any seeds a seed company sells but no plants or bulbs please. It may contain labeled, private collected seeds(please state year) or commercial. The package travels from person to person. Once the package comes back to me, it may make another round and you may choose to particpate or not.

My signing up though, you commit to timely sending, postage changes or replacing a messed up package, etc. for ONE round.

If you are new to this, you are more than welcome.

Once I have the addresses I will try and keep the package moving in a pre-determined pattern (ex: not coast to coast and back again) to reduce shipping fees and time in travel.

I will keep all information in a Word document. If you have to drop please inform me so I can make changes and notify all.

Earl

My review is under Dozen Dozen, a swap I have run two years running...Sweet 100 is my first all seed swap round robin.

Comments (121)