SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
binky123_gw

NEW: 100 for 100 round robin/wish list/Wilmoth

Binky123
10 years ago

Hi its me Wilmoth again I am going to do a round robin with all of my old friends for 100 for 100 seed packs in this round robin you can ask for seeds you want from other players. Each player will need to send in a minimum of 100 seed packs to play. These seeds need to be in by July 30th that is the deadline. I hope we can all have a great time amongst friends and get alot of cool seeds and some of our wishes as well. I am Binky123 on here but it is Wilmoth I would like to thank many of my old friends for hanging in there with me when dad was sick he passed away January 2009 with brain/lung cancer. I have just recently rejoined garden web as binky123 because I forgot my email pswd to yahoo and my GW pswd. but chemocurl is supposed to help me reset to Wilmoth soon. I hope some of my Round Robin friends will join me in sharing the joy of recieving a great selection of seeds.Seeds will go out August 10th and I will begin again.You can look me up under Wilmoth in the review. Looking forward to this as I have just recently rejoined gardening after 4 years. Thanks Donna

Comments (22)