SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susanlynne48

Barefoot in the Park--A Fun Time Had By All!

susanlynne48
17 years ago

I was so thrilled to get to meet a lot of you at Will Rogers Park today! I had a hoot of a time, ate lots of GREAT food, and came home with tons of plants and a door prize to boot (thank you Plantermum).

Lynn - you're so energetic you make me feel like a slug! Bizydiggin (is it Trish?) - had an absolute blast talkin' to you. We must get together with Gypsichic for a day in the garden. We laughed so much over the silliest things, huh?

I don't recall ever having had such a good time with folks who have so much in common in probably a good 20 years or so! I know, pretty sad, huh, but hey, it made me enjoy it all the more!

I could barely walk by the time I got home. Cricket - hope you're doin' okay! Bless your heart. And you, too, Mrs. Plantermum.

I think we should definitely do a fall, cooler weather swap, when we can roast marshmallows, hot dogs, and have some more of that gooooooooood chili.

Gypsichic has promised to give us her recipe for the tasty salsa or pico de gallo she made with mangos! Mmmmmmmmmm was it ever good!

Andria - a salute to your organizational skills, and tell your hubby I wanna hear more rock & roll stories next time! I thoroughly enjoyed talking about the "old days" with him.

Can we do this again next weekend???????

Susan

Comments (5)