SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hale_bopp_gw

Had my coffee klatch!! It was so much FUN!!! (1 pic)

hale_bopp
14 years ago

Just thought I'd tell you how it went since you all were so helpful in planning it! : D It went from 10:30 to 1:00! (I can't believe they stayed so long- but of course we talk, talk, talked!)

There were donuts, pastries, coffee, tea, cheeseball Christmas music, aprons, etc! The first game I played was the spice/herb guessing game. I have this little Easter egg tray which I numbered and then put a teaspoon of each ingredient in the 12 little indentions. Got lots of fits and giggles trying to figure them out.

Then the other little prize winner was when I secretly stuck a christmas sticker to the bottom of one of my coffee cups before everyone picked theirs. The person who chose that cup to drink from won. Both winners got these adorable little cookie boxes with gourmet cookies. :)

Then before everyone left, I had printed out on pretty paper the "1950's Housewife Commandments" which I rolled and tied with rafia for the girls to put on their fridges to ensure that they were proper housewives. ::Snicker::

Thanks so much, everyone for your help and ideas! Turned out GREAT! They want to do it again next month, LOL! : D

Blessings,

Haley

Here are my dear friends- a few of the girls are not in the pic.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath