SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovetotweet

Dawn should write a book!

lovetotweet
15 years ago

Dawn,

I'm sure that anyone who's been on this forum for long would agree with this sentiment!

I've spent the last two afternoons pouring over the list of recommended shrubs for OK that you provided, and it's been a life-saver. It's really excellent! Our lot has next to nothing on it, and we are used to lush plantings, so we're doing an extensive landscaping project needing shrubs and trees to create structure and background. I cross-referenced your list with Steve Dobb's book and Southern Livings garden book to try to figure out exactly what we want to plant. Not only did you provide an extensive list, your descriptions add life and color that the others lack completely; they allowed us to really get the feel of the various plants, something the other sources couldn't communicate. So, THANK YOU!!

Seriously, you really ought to write a book if you're ever so inclined - it's bound to be a bestseller. :-) Until then, though, I'm going to start collecting your lists and descriptions and put them in notebook form! If I stumble on a great title, I'll let you know, LOL.

Thanks again!

Ada

Comments (5)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!